Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Dbol User with Question!

madmatt

I am on my 4th day of using 20mg/daily of the "Pinks" and my stomach feels fucked up. I shit 4 times today and occasionally feel like I am going to :sick: . How common is this side and how long does it last? Should I be :( about any internal damage? Everything else is going :D besides this! Thanks for the input guys!

You are only on your forth day at a low d-bol dosage.
Everything should be all-right.
It sounds like your nerves are getting the better of you.
is this your first cycle?
Relax and enjoy the ride.

WHOA there fellas!

I took 30mg D-Bol ED for a while (in conjunction with Sust) and it really messed with my stomach too. It killed my appetite and gave me a bit of an upset stomach. It also gave me WILD VIVID FUCKED UP DREAMS and I would wake up in a cold sweat. Good shit. :D

Anyway, I guess it's possible that different drugs affect people differently. I plan on taking D-Bols again but I'm going to start out at 15mg ED and see how I tolerate that.

My advice... I wouldn't do D-Bols alone. If they are part of a stack, drop the dose 5 mg for a while and see if it helps. You may just be someone that can't take them.

I am going to start 200mg of human grade deca every week. I should be starting that within the next 2 weeks. I was hoping to hear that it was normal and that my body would adjust after a week or so! Anyone want to tell me that and mean it? Thanks for the input! Dbol is the shit though!:D

You act like shitting five times a day is a problem! Embrace the poo my good man. EMBRACE IT! Love yourself and love your butt when it wants to talk.

As far as the stomach upset, do you take it with food?

Thus endeth my wisdom.

Spread the dosage out during the day (every 3-4 hours) to equal approximate 1/2 life of the med. If it is causing upset stomach try taking with food or protein shake. 20mg ED is low and you are either sensitive or nervous.
As for Decca you should have started same time as will take 203 weeks for blood concentration levels to be optimum and so Dbol acts as a good kickstart to the cycle). If adding an injectable i woul dalso look at adding a test you will not be sorry IMHO

Wrongun!

Orals can cause an upset stomach in some (but I have the most sensitive intestinal tract in the world...and even I handle dbol well...atleast at 20 mg/day and under). Like the others said take it with food. And I will answer your email in the morning, I got rather busy today...

Top Bottom