Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle test tren maybe anadrol

Svenman19

Stats are age 23 5'8 180 lbs 6 bf 3-4 cycle experience I wanna bulk like a mofo this winter. This is what I came up with

Test e 200-250mg 1-10
Tren e 400mg 1-10
Anadrol 50-75mg 1-4
N2gaurd 1-10
Hcgenerate Es 6-10
Arimidex .5 twice a week

Then might cruise till spring the run another blast then do strong pct.

What do u guys think?

Stats are age 23 5'8 180 lbs 6 bf 3-4 cycle experience I wanna bulk like a mofo this winter. This is what I came up with

Test e 200-250mg 1-10
Tren e 400mg 1-10
Anadrol 50-75mg 1-4
N2gaurd 1-10
Hcgenerate Es 6-10
Arimidex .5 twice a week

Then might cruise till spring the run another blast then do strong pct.

What do u guys think?

i like how you have the lower test dose in there... that is a very smart move... your tren dosage is fine but you make no mention of caber or prami for tren... i would run caber at .5mg e3d... I would definitely use aromasin as opposed to arimidex at 12.5 mg eod... I would also run hcgenerate ES from week 5-12...

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Ill have caber on hand but I'm not going to use it unless I have problems, I ran tren ace at 100mg eod and only used .25 eod arimidex with same dosage of test and libido was high

I'm gonna try a new source out and they have gp tren hex, what would be a good dosage for that? And how many times a week inject

If you ate big and trained hard you should put some nice size on with that cycle.
I think TREN and ANADROL are both best reserved for the advanced athlete though.

Top Bottom