Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new cycle questions

StevenJoseph

I am going to try sustanon 300mg a week with trenbolone Ace 100mg EOD. I also am considering a couple orals and have them narrowed down to anadrol Abombs and winstrol winny, I plan on only adding 1 oral to kickstart the cycle and then using the other to finish. Do you recommend going with winstrol to finish since it dries people out? I’m 44 years old and 10% body fat

I am going to try sustanon 300mg a week with trenbolone Ace 100mg EOD. I also am considering a couple orals and have them narrowed down to anadrol Abombs and winstrol winny, I plan on only adding 1 oral to kickstart the cycle and then using the other to finish. Do you recommend going with winstrol to finish since it dries people out? I’m 44 years old and 10% body fat
This post screams new to ass. Is this your first cycle? What dos
es and ancillaries are you using? Why not a short/long ester test with a short/long ester tren? What's your pct?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I am thinking you're new. Test and npp with winstrol is a good mix for you, add some sarms and an AI dont over do it with trenbolone.

how many cycles have you ran? if you are new to this you have zero business using tren and anadrol, thats insane...

Winny and tren are a coMmon combination when cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they also not for newbies in a stack either.

i run more steroids then most on here and i tried those two together and half my hair fell out. you must be bald bro. chicks dig hair, you look old as fuck without hair

Top Bottom