Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new cycle plans

testcyp007

can someone help me make a cycle with the following and tell me what to expect

300 dbol
20 ccs of sustenon 250 or test eth
20 ccs of winny 50mg
and 40 cc's of 100mg fina
i can get some deca 200 also, but i dont know, i dont have to use all of this, but that is what i have, can i make a good cycle with this, i want to had some good size, but make it clean, ill do that on my diet, but i will have some ldex to keep the water down, can u help please

We could make a pretty good cycle out of that but we are going to need some more background information. How many cylces have you done. What was your last cycle? How much do you weigh? - cbeaks

you should have decided on a cycle before you bought all that, if this is your first cycle, just take 500mgs of sus a week for 10 weeks, and like 30mgs of dbol a day for 6 weeks.
if you want you could add deca at 400mgs a week for 10 weeks. save the rest for a future cycle.

my frist cycle was 250mg sust for 10 weeks, gained 15 pounds on that
2nd cycle was 500mg sust for 10 weeks with 400mg EQ for 10

i did 4 weeks into my 3rd cycle but had to stop so it dont cout, it was some aratest, but that shit was fake.

before my 1st cycle i was about 180, after my 2nd cycle i was about 226. i have cut down alot since then, im down to around 200 with about 15% body fat which im trying hard to get down i am 5'11 also. what do yall think now

With what you have I would take 500mg of sustanon/week for 10 weeks. 40mg of dbol/day for the first 5 weeks and the last 5 weeks I would take 100mg of fina eod. If anything I would add another 200mg of test/week but you gotta use what you have. Save the winny because you don't want to use that with the dbol and you don't want to be on orals for the entire 10 weeks. Also take 1mg of liquidex/eod. - cbeaks

my winny is not pills, its injectable. i can get more test, i was tihnking about just running the dbol for 6 weeks and the test for 8 weeks at llike 750 a week. why wait till the end for the fina, and is the fina worth it

testcyp007 said:
my winny is not pills, its injectable. i can get more test, i was tihnking about just running the dbol for 6 weeks and the test for 8 weeks at llike 750 a week. why wait till the end for the fina, and is the fina worth it

The injectable winny is still 17aa and therefore will effect your liver. I used injectable winny 3 years ago for a contest and no orals at all and my liver values went through the roof. The cycle you just suggested sounds good. I personally prefer to start off with something like sustanon and the dbol will help kick start your gains but I would end with a shorter acting test like propionate for the last 2-4 weeks. - cbeaks

Top Bottom