Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle - new gf - can't cum!

freshr1

Anybody ever have this happen? I'm seeing this new chick and believe me when I say she's FUCKING HOT and simply amazing in bed. BUT I can't seem to cum no matter what she does! WHAT THE FUCK! It doesn't bother me as much as it bothers her, cause she thinks there's something wrong with what she's doing - which there definitely isn't! It's the best sex I've had and we do it like eight thousand times a day.

I'm on a cycle (fina/test/winny), but I don't have any erection problems so I don't think that's it. When I masturbate I can cum just fine. Is there something I can do or some pill I can take or anything? What's the dilly?

no flame here my man, you're probably just nervous. Just relax, don't think about it and enjoy it. Have a feel for whats happening and you'll be fine.

Cure said:
no flame here my man, you're probably just nervous. Just relax, don't think about it and enjoy it. Have a feel for whats happening and you'll be fine.

That's good advice. I know I am always nervous the first few times with a new girl. It takes some time to relax and get to know each other. (Sexually)

Joker

michaelt said:
maybe her cootinannie is too loose

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!
priceless...

YUM

not trying to sound like a sex guru, and not speaking from experience but it has been said that how you masturbate may affect how you react in bed. If you are used to vigorous masturbation, sex won't feel the same, hencforth you won't get as excited. Just a possibility. NOt saying you masturbate all the time or too rough and not a flame in any way, just a possibility.

Whiskey

it could be the fina. in some people its absolutly shit in bed. like i could get it up no problem but it hurt to cum and sometims not at all. also it could be ur nervous and ur hormone levels are outa wack. just give it a week or 2. and time will cure this problem ur having.

Top Bottom