Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle need some advice

Hey guys,

Never posted up on here but looking for some help. I did a test e only cycle and pct after a few years back and it lowered my libido big time afterwards. Took a while to get some of it back. After that I did a stupid anadrol and topical test cycle that made me have.tons of anxiety and I had to take liquidex to demolish the E levels cause I was going crazy.

Good friend of mine has been using aas for years and I train with him daily and trust him. He found a blend of test prop, winni, and eq vials from a very trusted source. He suggested that may be a good way for me to go. I am 32 years old and was in very decent shape but this past winter I let my diet get bad and out on lbs. I was 185lbs-190 before winter and now closer to 210. I want to know if I can take this blend at lower dosing instead of EOD, which was recommended. .5ml EOD. I think the blend is 100 test prop, 100 eq , and 100 winni per ML

What would be a good way to take this without having to fully shut down production or without having to do heavy pct? I get very weird sides on pct meds. Should I get HCG?

How would you do this just to cut up with proper diet, recomp body and keep sides low or non-existent?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This is a really strange blend. Not sure it's one of use. That's a short test ester with a very long ester of EQ. And then to really mix it up, 100mg winny? And EQ you want to hit 600-800mg per week and run it at least 16 weeks. NOT a length you will be wanting to run winny.
I would honestly get something else. That's just too weird of a blend.

Yea the person who got it to me uses it religiously for his competitions. He swears that it's minimal sides etc. I am on my 4th .5ml shot and strength is definitely increasing. I don't think I'll be running it for 16 weeks. Just two vials. I just hope that he is right about minimal sides and not a heavy pct need outside of liquidex and a little hcg

Yea the person who got it to me uses it religiously for his competitions. He swears that it's minimal sides etc. I am on my 4th .5ml shot and strength is definitely increasing. I don't think I'll be running it for 16 weeks. Just two vials. I just hope that he is right about minimal sides and not a heavy pct need outside of liquidex and a little hcg

Your friend Is a horrible source of knowledge... Saiyan is correct, there is not point in running EQ for such a short period of time, and that is such a weird blend!

Yes you will have shut yourself down completely! There's no way around that, as soon as you start injecting yourself with synthetic hormones, your body will stop producing its own, requiring a good solid PCT to to recover. Liquidex and a little hcg is pretty much the worst thing you could do after a cycle.

You will need a fairly extensive PCT, the guys here will link you to "the perfect pct protocol" I suggest you look at that and use it to its full potential.

Thanks a bunch. Looking forward to that pct protocol link. Maybe I should just switch to sust at a low dosing?

Do the research chemical/liquid versions of pct drugs work? I really don't have a way to get the official ones and heard the liquid works fine

Your friend has given you some inappropriate advice there. If we calculate the dosages, by taking 0.5 ml EOD you would be getting 150 mgs of testosterone, 150 mgs of EQ, and 150 mgs of winny per week. These are quite low dosages. Besides, you should not be taking winny for more than 8 weeks because it is liver toxic. However, these 8 weeks are way too few for EQ.

When it comes to steroids, remember the KISS rule - Keep it simple stupid.

Just use sustanon for 12-14 weeks with aromasin all along. 500 mgs of sustanon per week and 10 mgs of aromasin ED is the optimal way of doing things. Pay a lot of attention to PCT, since it will determine how much of the gains you will be able to keep, and how easily you will recover.

Your friend has given you some inappropriate advice there. If we calculate the dosages, by taking 0.5 ml EOD you would be getting 150 mgs of testosterone, 150 mgs of EQ, and 150 mgs of winny per week. These are quite low dosages. Besides, you should not be taking winny for more than 8 weeks because it is liver toxic. However, these 8 weeks are way too few for EQ.

Just use sustanon for 12-14 weeks with aromasin all along. 500 mgs of sustanon per week and 10 mgs of aromasin ED is the optimal way of doing things. Pay a lot of attention to PCT, since it will determine how much of the gains you will be able to keep, and how easily you will recover.

Simple, low-price, and effective.

Can the aromasin be liquid form? I don't know much about it and will i still have to ensure a good pct? If so what do you recommend?

I have liquidex on hand. Can I use that instead of aromasin? Or is liquid aromasin better?

Top Bottom