Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle need some advice

Your friend has given you some inappropriate advice there. If we calculate the dosages, by taking 0.5 ml EOD you would be getting 150 mgs of testosterone, 150 mgs of EQ, and 150 mgs of winny per week. These are quite low dosages. Besides, you should not be taking winny for more than 8 weeks because it is liver toxic. However, these 8 weeks are way too few for EQ.

When it comes to steroids, remember the KISS rule - Keep it simple stupid.

Just use sustanon for 12-14 weeks with aromasin all along. 500 mgs of sustanon per week and 10 mgs of aromasin ED is the optimal way of doing things. Pay a lot of attention to PCT, since it will determine how much of the gains you will be able to keep, and how easily you will recover.

I agree ..

I am glad you posted here because that is a terrible blend. Stick to the sust cycle. Liquid adex will do but personally I like liquid aromasin better because it is a suicide AI.

Can the aromasin be liquid form? I don't know much about it and will i still have to ensure a good pct? If so what do you recommend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes. Aromasin is completely stable in a alcohol base. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com

Will I need liquid clomid or liquinolva or should I try to find the actual pills? I had a very weird feeling last time I tried nolva by itself

Will I need liquid clomid or liquinolva or should I try to find the actual pills? I had a very weird feeling last time I tried nolva by itself

Whether it's a liquid or a pill makes no difference. It's the same compound. Just a different delivery mechanism.

You can order liquid clomid and nolvadex from ag-guys.com or sarms1.com.

Re: New cycle need some advice Please need Help Feel I have gotten ripped off 3 times

Hey Guys,

This is my first post ever on any forum, I really need everyone’s help please. I have been lifting since I was 15 years old – I am now 32. I feel I have hit my max potential and I am no longer getting any bigger no matter how long I work out, changing work out routines this seems the max my body will grow naturally, I have only use Creatine, Optimum Nutrient’s Whey Protein that has some BCAA’s included and glutamine. Now that I am 32 years old and realized this is it for me I decided to get on gear being the correct age and all. I also got blood test from my Dr. for test levels and it was in the 420 range which I have read is a bit on the low side for my age. Again I just turned 32 in May. I have done my research well but I have a problem. I have bought 3 kinds of gear so far and I have been ripped off all three times. I don’t know why and I really need anyone’s help please. I am looking for some legit stuff. I just grabbed some new stuff from a guy I have known for a while. Its supposedly Sustanon 300mg but the way it looks I don’t know if this is real but he guarantee’s it. I can post pictures if needed of all three brands I have gotten so far. 2 were Test Cyp 300mg from Bionche Labs which I felt was very weak – I feel these did not work I just got a moon face and it actually made me look fat in face. I have on hand some nolvadex and arimidex which are both pharma grade as my mom had breast cancer and beat it thank god and I grabbed them because she was going to throw them out. Also I am going to run N2 Guard please any information on that if it works or doesn’t I would really appreciate it. The second was another Test Cyp but 200mg from paddock labs but it had flakes floating around in it the next day and I did not touch it or take it. Now I picked up a Sustanon 300MG which the guy told me will refund my money if it does not work. Which is Bullshit of course but I have known him for over 12 years. This It is not about the money I just don’t want to put any Bullshit in my body or risk any problems. Please any help I would greatly appreciate. I am sorry for my grammar as I typed this very fast and also I am sorry if I am not in the correct forum as this is my first time posting ever online. I can post pics of all the gear I have gotten so far. Please any help I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you all so much I have heard nothing but great things about this community. This is why I felt comfortable posting here than anywhere else. I just really want to run my first cycle that know is 100 percent legit and safe.

Thank you

Top Bottom