Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new cycle, low androgendic compounds

lilleole

what do you guys think of..

100 mg tbol ed
100 mg winny tabs ed
75mg tren ed

havent been working out for a couple of months now and not eating like I should. this because of some personal and family problems. now im loosing weight, and i cant say i like it. :(

ive got gyno - not that bad though, but ive still got it. so ill stop hard androgens and aromatizing steroids, for now at least.

other cycle opinions with low androgens are much appreciated.

-- lilleOle

lilleole said:
what do you guys think of..

100 mg tbol ed
100 mg winny tabs ed
75mg tren ed

havent been working out for a couple of months now and not eating like I should. this because of some personal and family problems. now im loosing weight, and i cant say i like it. :(

ive got gyno - not that bad though, but ive still got it. so ill stop hard androgens and aromatizing steroids, for now at least.

other cycle opinions with low androgens are much appreciated.

-- lilleOle

add some test prop and run arimidex daily.

Steroids with the lowest androgenic properties would probably be clostebol and anavar. Primo would be a good choice too. I'm not sure if you'd count deca or not. Are you just looking to avoid sides? Tbol is androgenic, but not nearly as much as dbol. I don't think many people have bad sides from it if that's what you're looking for.

you are right johnnywest, sorry about that.

as long as it doesnt aromatize, im more then happy.

i have a bit gyno, so i wont run test,dball,a50 etc..

Top Bottom