Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle, Little Confused

PSU12

Whats up everyone, this is my newest cycle and i am somewhat confused on it. it looks like this

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Clenbuterol for PCT

I understand the test weekly and how much to take of the clomid daily. But with the nolva i take 40mg daily in week 13, 30mg daily in week 14, and 20mg daily in week 15 right? I also dont understand when to take the Clenbuterol for PCT, do i take it after the 15th week? When do i take it (Daily, Weekly) and how much to i take either daily or weekly.This is what the Clen looks like CLENBUTEROL 40 mcg by HUBEI PHARM CO (Size: 50 tabs) this is 40mcg a tab right? So i got 50 tabs but no real idea when and how to take them If someone could help me out with this id really appreciate it.

you dont really need the clomid if you got the nolva, although i guess it wouldnt hurt. but clomid does have stronger side affects. also you dont want to start you pct therapy until the gear's out of your system (w/ clomid and nolva anyway). you always take clomid/nolva after the cycle. it all depends on what kinda test you got though. for example if you got test prop you can start your post pct alot sooner than say sustanon.

Clomid And Nolva Are Your Pct. The Clen Has Nothing To Do With Recovery. There Are Millions Of Threads On Both. Good Luck On Your Cycle Bro.

rkp3194 said:
Clomid And Nolva Are Your Pct. The Clen Has Nothing To Do With Recovery. There Are Millions Of Threads On Both. Good Luck On Your Cycle Bro.

Actually Clen is anti-catabolic and at a low dosage can help you keep gains when run after a cycle.

I would start PCT 1 week after last injection, not 2. I know a lot of people are going to chime in about the long ester blah blah blah, but do some reading in the PCT forum, and check out Jenetic's posts.

Anyway Start PCT in week 12 - run 12-16 Nolva 20mg ED, 12-14 Clomid 50mg ED and weeks 10,11,12 run HCG 1000iu's MWF.

black sheep said:
Actually Clen is anti-catabolic and at a low dosage can help you keep gains when run after a cycle.

I would start PCT 1 week after last injection, not 2. I know a lot of people are going to chime in about the long ester blah blah blah, but do some reading in the PCT forum, and check out Jenetic's posts.

Anyway Start PCT in week 12 - run 12-16 Nolva 20mg ED, 12-14 Clomid 50mg ED and weeks 10,11,12 run HCG 1000iu's MWF.

I think most people say not to use clen during PCT, but to use it during the cycle (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off)... I don't use Clen, so I'm no expert...

As for when to start PCT... my personal experience is that waiting longer than a week after doing long(er) cycles of test or deca is best.... otherwise, you can conceivably start and finish PCT before your body's cleared the long-acting esters and gotten back down to physiological levels.... I started my last PCT one week after last poke and my PCT failed miserably... had to do a second one.... it really comes down to how much stuff you've done and for how long.... there's that PCT calculator floating around (bulkmuscle) that is good at gauging for you when to start PCT

Top Bottom