Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new cycle idea

RagenMMA

Considering running this for my next cycle. I'm changing it up a bit and trying to get creative.

Week 1 through Week 5
Tren Enan - 300mg
Proviron 200 mg
Masteron Enan - 200 mg (Also considering substituted EQ at 600 mg per week)
Test Prop - 400mg/week EOD injects
US Arimidex - .5 mg ED
Finasteride 1.5 mg ED
HCG 200 iu twice a week

Week 5 - Week 9
Proviron 200mg
Mast Enan - 200mg
Tren Enan - 300mg
Winny - 50 mg ED
US Arimidex - .5 ED
Finasteride 1.5 ED
HCG 200 iu twice a week

* Does anyone have any experience using Enanthate versus Acetate for either Tren or Masteron? I'd love to get feedback. Tren gives me horrible dreams and keeps me up at night. I'm worried about the sides. Also, would subsituting EQ for Mast give me better gains? I'm looking to cut up on this diet.

It looks like you just took out Prop and added Winny weeks 5-9. Why not just keep the Prop in there the whole time?
Looks good. You could do anything you want on that cycle, lol. Bulk, cut, bulk and cut!

Considering running this for my next cycle. I'm changing it up a bit and trying to get creative.

Week 1 through Week 5
Tren Enan - 300mg
Proviron 200 mg
US Arimidex - .5 mg ED
Finasteride 1.5 mg ED
HCG 200 iu twice a week

Week 5 - Week 9
Proviron 200mg
Mast Enan - 200mg
Tren Enan - 300mg
Winny - 50 mg ED
US Arimidex - .5 ED
Finasteride 1.5 ED
HCG 200 iu twice a week

* Does anyone have any experience using Enanthate versus Acetate for either Tren or Masteron? I'd love to get feedback. Tren gives me horrible dreams and keeps me up at night. I'm worried about the sides. Also, would subsituting EQ for Mast give me better gains? I'm looking to cut up on this diet.

Hey Rage;

I'm running a very similar cycle right now:

Prop
Mast
Tren A
(gonna add in the beast soon)

1st time with Mast so I can't compare...

However if the subject is tren, I've used Tren E a few time in the past, 1st time with Tren A....Ran tren E late last summer and had BAD insomnia and agression. BAD. This time with A, no insomnia and a little irritability the 1st few days ONLY....

As far as the cycle, my goals with this bad boy are same as yours and so far I'm looking leaner and harder, QUALITY training sessions, feeling GREAT

Hope that helps...Just curious, why are you stopping the Prop?

~EZ

Hey Rage;

I'm running a very similar cycle right now:

Prop
Mast
Tren A
(gonna add in the beast soon)

1st time with Mast so I can't compare...

However if the subject is tren, I've used Tren E a few time in the past, 1st time with Tren A....Ran tren E late last summer and had BAD insomnia and agression. BAD. This time with A, no insomnia and a little irritability the 1st few days ONLY....

As far as the cycle, my goals with this bad boy are same as yours and so far I'm looking leaner and harder, QUALITY training sessions, feeling GREAT

Hope that helps...Just curious, why are you stopping the Prop?

~EZ

Well i only have 3.5 bottles of Prop left so its a matter of not having enough. I also bloat of Prop. Not nearly as much as Test Cyp or E but a little bloat so by removing it the last 4 weeks i can have zero bloat and remain hard. That is the goal. What do you think of Masteron E? What dosage you running?

Week 1 through Week 5
Tren Enan - 300mg
Proviron 200 mg
US Arimidex - .5 mg ED
Finasteride 1.5 mg ED
HCG 200 iu twice a week

Week 5 - Week 9
Proviron 200mg
Mast Enan - 200mg
Tren Enan - 300mg
Winny - 50 mg ED
US Arimidex - .5 ED
Finasteride 1.5 ED
HCG 200 iu twice a week

what's the diet exactly?

Well i only have 3.5 bottles of Prop left so its a matter of not having enough. I also bloat of Prop. Not nearly as much as Test Cyp or E but a little bloat so by removing it the last 4 weeks i can have zero bloat and remain hard. That is the goal. What do you think of Masteron E? What dosage you running?

Aiiiiiight...

Test P/Mast 50mgs/ED
Tren A 75mgs/ED

When it's all said and done I'll have run the Test/Mast for 11 weeks and the Tren for 8

Probably a much lower dose than you'd run but you have about 50 pounds on me....

I like this cycle a lot so far for hardness and the beast should only add to that. If you add that winny in there, wheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww....like a rock, kid!!!!

why so much AI? You gyno prone?

not at all. I'm prone to bloating and elevated BP. Doing HGH at 2 iu's a day i could barely tie my shoe laces my feet wore so swollen. Finasteride is for long-term prostate health and hair retention. My doctor writes me scripts so i get US grade anti's.

[/color]

Aiiiiiight...

Test P/Mast 50mgs/ED
Tren A 75mgs/ED

When it's all said and done I'll have run the Test/Mast for 11 weeks and the Tren for 8

Probably a much lower dose than you'd run but you have about 50 pounds on me....

I like this cycle a lot so far for hardness and the beast should only add to that. If you add that winny in there, wheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww....like a rock, kid!!!!

Your doing 75mg of Tren ED? That's over 500. I would probably get thrown in jail or worse at that dosage. Just at 200 - 250 mg. i'm a caged up Rottweiler. Thank god for MMA.

Top Bottom