Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle exploration

Jose38

It has been two years since I ran a cycle and I'm really excited to get in on the action again
I'm 38 years old
13% body fat
I was 11% body fat before 2 years ago after my last cycle so looking to get back to that point
I have on hand nandrolone phenylpropionateAnd testosterone cypionate
would a 200 mg and 500 mg dosage be suitable for this? or is this a bad choice for cutting down

i would go with a simple cycle of test and anavar... you can cut on this but its not ideal and you dont need a lot... honestly, if you want to get body fat down why not just go with sarms, which is a much more suitable option here... you can cut down, gain lean muscle and put a lot less strain on yourself...

I agree with Dylan 100 percent here. A sarms cutting stack would be far more suitable for you at this time!

It has been two years since I ran a cycle and I'm really excited to get in on the action again
I'm 38 years old
13% body fat
I was 11% body fat before 2 years ago after my last cycle so looking to get back to that point
would a 200 mg and 500 mg dosage be suitable for this? or is this a bad choice for cutting down

You can run 200mgs of test cyp and 300mgs of NPp thats a good stack for sure
add some winstrol 40mgs/day and you got a good cycle

I'm 38 years old
13% body fat

I don't use what's 'on hand'. I use what I need. It's all easy enough to get

Your plan looks good, needs some adjustment: NPP-300mgs; TEST-200mgs, both weekly; WINSTROL-40mgs daily

Top Bottom