Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle advice, detailed history

As stated earlier, I need an AI even while not on any TRT. My conversion rate is very high. When I ran out of androgel and was looking for alternatives as it isn't available here, my test dropped to 190 on a 300-900 scale, and my E2 was 50 on a <44 scale. I started taking clomid to try to boost test that way. My test did rise to about 380, but my E2 went to 100. I'd love to be off the AI, but haven't found a way to manage that yet. My hope is that if I ever get lean enough to clear out my fat stores that conversion rate will drop. I actually just had labs done, and yeah, my test is about double the top normal range number, but even on the AI my E2 is still at 44.

As stated earlier, I need an AI even while not on any TRT. My conversion rate is very high. When I ran out of androgel and was looking for alternatives as it isn't available here, my test dropped to 190 on a 300-900 scale, and my E2 was 50 on a <44 scale. I started taking clomid to try to boost test that way. My test did rise to about 380, but my E2 went to 100. I'd love to be off the AI, but haven't found a way to manage that yet. My hope is that if I ever get lean enough to clear out my fat stores that conversion rate will drop. I actually just had labs done, and yeah, my test is about double the top normal range number, but even on the AI my E2 is still at 44.

yea its possible you dont need an AI

so lets get your log up

when you planning to get the gear?

Consider following: TREN ENAN-300mgs;TEST ENAN-250mgs;WINI-50mgs(daily);AROMASIN-10mgd(daily), plus N2Guard, very important for organ support

You don't dip in and out of TRT

Top Bottom