Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle advice, detailed history

EF loves competitors

Log your competition on here we want to see it

i agree with team
tren, test, winny and n2guard

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

edema isn't something to ignore. it is a sign of organ dysfunction. you need to work on your lifestyle right now man. please do not cycle steroids yet

Been an issue for 20 years. Haven't ignored it at all. Had sarcoidosis that went undiagnosed for 2.5 years that likely caused it to begin. About 4 years ago had a 500mL pericardial cyst removed from my heart that had been there for God knows how long. Had full work ups many times by actual cardiologists. Nothing they can do to cure it, so we manage it. I'm not stopping my life for it.

Just to give an idea of how far I've come. Thank you all for the feedback. I've had 13 surgeries over my lifetime. Wrestled in college at 24 yo. That physical is when I was first diagnosed with low T, but even then they never checked my E2. A lot of the supplemental T they were giving me was being converted to E2. I didn't realize that until I moved to Asia in 2015 and was able to check my own blood for dirt cheap. So I am playing catch up a bit, but I am very concerned about overall health and longevity, so I do my best to be smart about my cycles.

As for competing, in the two years before covid I competed in 2 BJJ tournaments and 3 powerlifting meets. I hold the GPA Asia Master's bench press record and am fairly confident that I can capture the overall Master's record once I can compete again. When I hit 89 kg it was the first time I had been under 200 pounds since I was 18 yo.

Thanks again for all the feedback and advice. When I start the cycle I will be sure to post it and keep it updated. In no way, shape, or form do I think of myself as an expert in this, so everything is very much appreciated.

View attachment 140521View attachment 140522

Just to give an idea of how far I've come. Thank you all for the feedback. I've had 13 surgeries over my lifetime. Wrestled in college at 24 yo. That physical is when I was first diagnosed with low T, but even then they never checked my E2. A lot of the supplemental T they were giving me was being converted to E2. I didn't realize that until I moved to Asia in 2015 and was able to check my own blood for dirt cheap. So I am playing catch up a bit, but I am very concerned about overall health and longevity, so I do my best to be smart about my cycles.

As for competing, in the two years before covid I competed in 2 BJJ tournaments and 3 powerlifting meets. I hold the GPA Asia Master's bench press record and am fairly confident that I can capture the overall Master's record once I can compete again. When I hit 89 kg it was the first time I had been under 200 pounds since I was 18 yo.

Thanks again for all the feedback and advice. When I start the cycle I will be sure to post it and keep it updated. In no way, shape, or form do I think of myself as an expert in this, so everything is very much appreciated.

View attachment 140521View attachment 140522

Nice xmas tree lower back

Consider following cycle: TEST ENAN-300mgs; TREN-300mgs; WINI-50mgs(daily dose); plus N2Guard for organ support, very important

I recommend working on your TRT protocol. 250mg is too much since you require an AI to keep things in line. You should never need an AI with a proper TRT dose. I would start at 100mg per week, let things level off for a month, get bloods and see where you are at.

I recommend working on your TRT protocol. 250mg is too much since you require an AI to keep things in line. You should never need an AI with a proper TRT dose. I would start at 100mg per week, let things level off for a month, get bloods and see where you are at.

Like I said earlier, I needed an AI even without exogenous Test. I have a high conversion rate for some reason. With my test at only 150-190 my e2 was 50. When I first tried clomid before injecting my test went up to about 380, but my e2 went to 100.

Top Bottom