Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle

Ifonly

Right so finely getting my sarm induced gyno sorted, I'm thinking of setting up a new cycle. May need sum help with certain things. Also may log some progress and may be lookin for some motivation every now and again. :).
Thanks in advance.

Cycle:
Week 1-10. 450mg hex test/week
Week 1-4. 20mg beast/day
Week 3-8. 70mg tren A/EOD

Support:
Week 5-12 hcgenerate
Week 1-8 n2gard
Week 1-12 adex or letro.
Week 3-8 dos .5 E3D

Pct:
Clomid
Aromasin
osta

I wanted to try a different pct this time round as I could get hold of it cheaper and wanted to see how it differed to previous ones. I.e post cycle/unleashed/forma combo.

Diet
Trying to lean out.

7.00 20g whey 50g oats 3eggs
10.00 chicken salad
13.00 chicken salad
17.00 1egg 4whites
18.00 train
19.00 20g whey
19.30 chicken and veg
22.00 protein shake.

I eat nuts during the day also.

What do ya think?
All thoughts and opinions welcome.

ifonly, whats in test hex? obviously a blend but what.

why not run the tren out to the end?

u need to run cabergoline in parallel to the tren.

I would start the hcgen earlier because the beast will shut u down pretty quick.

I see u wanted to do somethibg diff for pct but I would still run unleashed and post cycle in there from 1- 2 wks after last test shot depending on whats in tren hex.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

How did you get gyno from a Sarm when they have no impact on estrogen and prolactin?

I honestly dnt no. I tackled it during my pct fine. After pct I done a s4 cycle with sum GW and Pes shift. That is when it came back, rapidly!!!
I tried to kill it with letro and dos but nothing happened, even at 5mg letro.
Spoke to N2 and he sed it was prob due to prolactin and the only way to tackle sarms gyno was with a serm.
Basically:
Nolvadex
Aromasin
Dos
Been on this couple weeks and is workin great. At least nolva has some use!! Hahaha :)

ifonly, whats in test hex? obviously a blend but what.

why not run the tren out to the end?

u need to run cabergoline in parallel to the tren.

I would start the hcgen earlier because the beast will shut u down pretty quick.

I see u wanted to do somethibg diff for pct but I would still run unleashed and post cycle in there from 1- 2 wks after last test shot depending on whats in tren hex.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Test hex:
20mg Test Acetate
30 Test Propionate
50mg Test Phenyl-Prop
90mg Test Enanthate
95mg Test Cypionate
165mg Test Undecanoate

Hi, I did say I would be runnin dos the duration of the tren. Do you think it would need to be ran past tren usege?
So you think hcgenerate from week 2? Maybe I'll need 3 bottles then?
Won't adding post cycle/unleashed be over kill?
I wonted to run the tren how I set up because.
1. I wonted to test the beast first and see how I was with that.
2. I wonted the tren to be well out of my system before pct.

i really don't like beast and tren ran together... i think its just too harsh, whether they are overlapping or not... why not just a test/tren cycle? if you are intent on running them all together just be prepared to be dealing with a lot of sides throughout... you need to have caber or prami for sure, especially if you just had gyno... you should run aromasin on cycle as its a suicide inhibitor and that's what i think you need... pct clomid, unleashed/post cycle, forma stanzol...

I honestly dnt no. I tackled it during my pct fine. After pct I done a s4 cycle with sum GW and Pes shift. That is when it came back, rapidly!!!
I tried to kill it with letro and dos but nothing happened, even at 5mg letro.
Spoke to N2 and he sed it was prob due to prolactin and the only way to tackle sarms gyno was with a serm.
Basically:
Nolvadex
Aromasin
Dos
Been on this couple weeks and is workin great. At least nolva has some use!! Hahaha :)

Its also possible that you may have had some estrogen rebound coming out of pct also. Either that or your prolactin was already high and after PCT it induced the gyno symptoms.

Either way I don't think the SARMS had anything to do with it, but it's good to know you are getting it taken care of. I would make surd that everything is taken care of before starting a cycle though. The Nolva won't allow estrogen to bind to breast tissue while you are on it, but things could get out of hand when you come off of it if it is still high. Bloodwork before starting your cycle would be a good idea too to see where all your hormone levels are at

Its also possible that you may have had some estrogen rebound coming out of pct also. Either that or your prolactin was already high and after PCT it induced the gyno symptoms.

Either way I don't think the SARMS had anything to do with it, but it's good to know you are getting it taken care of. I would make surd that everything is taken care of before starting a cycle though. The Nolva won't allow estrogen to bind to breast tissue while you are on it, but things could get out of hand when you come off of it if it is still high. Bloodwork before starting your cycle would be a good idea too to see where all your hormone levels are at

I was thinking maybe to see the doc for blood tests.
Was definetly gona wate till gyno was clear.
How though do you explain that the only thing that treated it was nova/aromasin/dos? When letro/dos wouldn't touch it??????
Confuses the fuck out of me. But believe me, gona have my eyes wide open for this cycle!

i really don't like beast and tren ran together... i think its just too harsh, whether they are overlapping or not... why not just a test/tren cycle? if you are intent on running them all together just be prepared to be dealing with a lot of sides throughout... you need to have caber or prami for sure, especially if you just had gyno... you should run aromasin on cycle as its a suicide inhibitor and that's what i think you need... pct clomid, unleashed/post cycle, forma stanzol...

Thanks for reply Dylan.
I no its alot, but am gona be carefull with beast tren together. And if worsts comes to worst I'll drop the beast.
Just really Wana run these together to see wat the strengths like!
I have sed before aromasin is a no no for me on cycle as it completely fucks me up. And as iv got quite a bit thought I'd giv it a go in pct.
So do you think if I kept the clomid and aromasin for pct I'd need post cycle/unleashed too??

Top Bottom