Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Clen, and need an advice ?

BigfootAdam

Hello all,

would you please advise me on the following:

After a lot of trials to lose fat ,e.g. different training programs and diets, it failed. I decided to keep on the working out and dieting, but also to use Clen.

I ve done a lot of search. I got my hands on good quality clen, and I am taking it very slowly (2 weeks on cycle on 10 mcg).

I am 32, relatively healthy, been working out for a long time. The issue is: I keep worrying a lot about Clen's side effects. I have learned on this low dose, you don't experience a lot ? but, I am experiencing some cramps, headaches, chest pain, and the worst one: anxiety/weird feeling.

Maybe its also building up in my head ? but I would like to know, what is dangerous for a person with my profile ? and would this anxiety about the sides fade by time ?

Please advise me on this, I am desperate and I really want to achieve some fat loss

Thanks in advance !

Hi Steve,

thank you for your reply. After a lot of research, this is the only drug I could learn enough about, and the only one I could buy from a trusted source.

Would you please inform me about the other options ? I would be grateful.

Hi Steve,

thank you for your reply. After a lot of research, this is the only drug I could learn enough about, and the only one I could buy from a trusted source.

Would you please inform me about the other options ? I would be grateful.

hey brother, i just want to tell you to think twice about using this... the risk is not worth the reward man... i really strongly advise you to avoid this and consider something else...

Hi Mate,

Thanks a lot for your response. I heard you and I will go with what you recommended.

I appreciate your advice, but may I ask further ? do you think Clen is still dangerous even on 20 mcg ?
I made a lot of effort to get it, and do you think I can give it ago ?

Top Bottom