Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New bro on the block

Mattavelli

Im 18 175lbs 12% bodyfat. What cycle should i do. Think i would like to do a sustenon dbol cycle. or what do you recommend? i also may throw some cheque drops in there for fun:D . What do you think i should do. Gimme a cycle and ill run all the other info through here and get any other infomation i may need.
thanks

Welcome :wavey:....stick around, do some research, there are a ton of newbie cycles under the search function.....

At 18 the only cycle you should be doing is Creatine and protein.

200 grams a day of protein at least. Tried creatine ..never liked it. I still do have farther to go naturally im only at 250lbs on the flat for my max. And was thinking of waiting for the use of anabolics however i want to get them while i can get them...

Canuck4 said:
At 18 the only cycle you should be doing is Creatine and protein.
Try that instead of AS.

Oops.....I failed to see the 18 part.....you have many good years of natural training.....don't jeopordize future gains by jumping into a cycle now.....you'll be much happier in the long run by waiting....

u got plenty of time to grow......your still a young guy! but if u have your mind set on taking aas no matter what anyone says i would run a..........
dbol 20mg/d 1-6, deca 200mg/w 1-10, test 250mg/w 1-10
w/ clomid post cycle and nolvadex on hand... good luck and welcome to the board. you''l learn a lot.

ive not officially been a member of elite but i have for about 4 months now just been sitting back and reading as much as i can here. I know that i shouldnt do a cycle at my age but as stated i wanted ot kno what i should do when ohh im about 22. Mainly because i dont kno how much longer elite will be around. Its always the best things in life that seem to get taken away, this site is packed with knowledge that will take alot more than 4months to absorb. thanks for all the help

Honestly, at 18 you are too young to be considering gear use. I am 28 and trained from 14-26 naturally. A lot of my friends did not even really grow until they were 21-24. I completely stopped gains and even lost weight for almost 2 years before I began using.

That being said, if you are going to use, keep the cycles light, there are far too many negative implications for a young guy. You can really screw up natural test production which does not slow until you are about my age. Try what was recommedned 10-12 weeks of sus/deca/d. Keep the doses moderate 250/200/20-25 mgs/dose.

You may even want to try only sust or deca with naps or anavar. Do not go overborad, more is not better in this game and you are too young to really know a lot. I still do not know everything and things are always changing and product evoloving.

Remeber recovery drugs clomid, clen. etc.

We have all been 18

This post is probably a waste of HD space. But here it goes. I remember being 18. I wanted to look like Arnie. I would have done juice in a heartbeat if I had the chance. However finances and just plain lack of sources kept me from doing it. Well in life sometimes you learn that things work out for the better by not doing it on your time. I really believe that there is a "higher power" that guides us in our life in ways we never see. With that said, if I were you I would wait until you are at least 22 better to got to 25. You have so much NATURAL test it makes everyone on this board sick. The problem you have is that you are not eating correctly and resting enough. Mark my words if you learned to eat properly and rest enough you will put on and Keep more solid muscle than you could with juice. Sure juice will blow you up - but if you are not putting weight on now (without juice) you will loose all your gains and still have to deal with the sides that come with juice. AGain, I know if you have made up your mind, you will probably do it anyway. Please take the time and read about dieting and rest. Most newbies do not understand that growth happens when you are asleep.
P.S. Do not forget to take a week off every 3 months or so.

HIGHER POWER = GOD
I am learning that
DOOR TO HIGHER POWER = JESUS

Not a Jesus Freak yet, but hope to be someday.

DC Talk - Jesus Freak
Separated I cut myself clean
From a past that comes back in my darkest of dreams
Been apprehended by a spiritual force
And a grace that replaced all the me I've divorced

I saw a man with a tattoo on his big fat belly
It wiggled around like marmalade jelly
It took me a while to catch what it said
Cause I had to match the rhythm of his belly with my head
Jesus Saves is what it raved in a typical tattoo green
He stood on a box in the middle of the city
And claimed he had a dream

What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak
What will people do when they find that it's true
I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak
Cause there ain't no disguising the truth

Kamikaze my death is gain
I've been marked by my maker a peculiar display
The high and lofty they see me as weak
Cause I won't live and die for the power they seek

There was a man from the desert with naps in his head
The sand that he walked was also his bed
The words that he spoke made the people assume
There wasn't too much left in the upper room
With skins on his back and hair on his face
they tought he was strange by the locusts he ate
The Pharisee's tripped when they heard him speak
Until the king took the head of this Jesus freak

People say I'm strange does it make me a stranger
That my best friend was born in a manger
People say I'm strange does it make me a stranger
That my best friend was born in a manger

What will people think
(What will people think)
What will people do
(What will people do)
I don't really care
(What else can I say)
There ain't no disguising the truth
(Jesus is the way)

The problem you have is that you are not eating correctly and resting enough. Mark my words if you learned to eat properly and rest enough you will put on and Keep more solid muscle than you could with juice.

Hey bro . I never mentioned having any problems with muscle gain nor did i say my diet was a problem. I wanted to ask what i should do if i were to do it because plainly who here doesnt want Bigger muscles. and if sleeping 8-10 hrs a night is a lack of sleep you crazy mofos take Everything to the extreme. but i appreciate the feedback.

Top Bottom