Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new boobs

Ya man post up the tits and we will be able to help. No tits no help bwahahahaa

Just kidding. Truthfully I feel the same way you do. WTF she need bigger tits for? she has a man already and you are happy with the..

Some numb numb or a woman will chime in with the its going to help her self esteem bullshit but give me a brake. The only kind of self esteem you get from a bigger set of tits is the kind to help you get a man. And she dont need that now does she.

If she was a model, or in a sport that bigger tits were a must then ok maybe. Other then that tell her she gets them done and its over. If she is trying to get another man then she will leave. if not then she will stfu and be happy with the tits she has.

this so i don't have to type it again..

2 yr old thread though

no not insecure with myself... just dont see the point in messing up a perfectly good set of breast. I can understand women with smaller breast getting implants but Im sure some women would kill for the ones she has. Too bad I cant test drive a pair.... I think its more of the attitude of I dont care if you will hate them Im getting them anyway that bothers me the most... oh well

I would tell her you are against breast implants. Tell her that you'll support her decision but if it were up to you, you wouldn't have her do it. You'll have to live with those breasts for the rest of your life, so IMO you should be able to speak your mind about what you like and don't like.

I hate fake breasts and I refuse to date a girl that has them.

same here PM...hate fake shit...wont bother with fake tits.....all i think of is...........whats next? botox lips...ass implants...if they arent happy with themselves now what else would they need to make them happy......

I know it's an old thread, but since it was bumped I will add my life experience.

My entire life, every couple I had ever met where the woman got a boob job, they divorced. Every. Single. One. So... along comes my turn. My wife and I were somewhat newly wed, and pretty happy. We'd been together for two years and she starts talking about boob jobs. She had tiny A tits, so it's somewhat understandable from her point of view, but this was my fetish. I like tiny tits. They make a woman look young.

Anyway, long story short. She gets the boobs, and within 18 months we're divorced. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

No dude, that ain't know coincidence. She had the shit all planned! Your ex-wife must have been a babe when you all got married. Add the boob job and she becomes babalicious.
A woman likes to hear a man say, "You got a great set of tits", and they like the attention. I have a younger brother that married a stripper! You can't the "strip" out of the stripper.
Big 38dd titties and nice ass too. Ain't going to 90 last days.
The bitch gives my brother a STD and she's says he was the one fucking around. Divorced. What I don't like is when I see her from time to time, she has the fucking nerve to call me, "Brother-in-Law"
Dude, all women are fucking whores!!!

Having plastic surgery isn't the cause for a break up or divorce, it's the lack of support for each other that causes it. With this being such an old post, I'm curious as to how the event went. Did she have plastic surgery? Did they get a divorce? (as that was what was insinuated would happen.)

Personally, I am on the fence with breast enhancements. I am a mom of 4, with 'saggy' breasts. I am still doing my research on this, as I don't want to make a poor judgment, especially one that could disfigure me more than just having saggy breasts. But on the other hand, I would love to have breasts like I did when I was 20-something, not 40-something. It's not like I can encourage my ligaments to increase their strength by just lifting weights. And for me, having one breast larger than the other has always been unattractive and embarrassing for as long as I can remember. (Yes, I do realize woman's breasts are different size, as the larger one is over the heart). I do have to say, it was nice to hear some of the comments from men who explained why they don't like 'fake' breasts. It's always good to hear reasoning, instead of just I don't like them. At least for me it is. Thank you for the food for thought. Still fence sitting.

I have encourage my wife to get it done, she doesnt know if its a good idea or not (typical). Most chicks that I have met with em seem more confident and outgoing. For the price, to me, its a no brainer. Get-er done!

My wife's tits go from "saggy" to firm throughout the year. It depends mostly what she eats. I try not to impose my will upon her to stay on a certain diet. She continues to have a great shape and I still love those titties whether they are "saggy" or firm.

I think you should ultimately allow her but express that you strongly disagree. Don't physically stop her, but convince her that you don't want them changed. she's probly convinceable.

I've read so many sob stories about guys with their women wanting to get a boob job. I like little titty women. 34 b or d and flat chested women. Any female That wants a boob job wants sexual attention and has a fantasy hard-on! Wants to be ganged-bang and shit! lol I'm glad my girlfriends aren't like that. A good movie or sitting down with a good drink works fine.

Top Bottom