Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to board and cycles questions

CoachT

I have been training for 2 years (43 years old). 6' tall 215#, 18-20% BF (was 205 at 12% in October). My diet and training seem to be okay now (3 days/week heavy, 6 meals per day, 40%, 40%, 20% at 2200 cal/day -at least 200g protein/day). When I want to lean up, I know how to do it with diet but I want to add something to speed up my fat loss. Had a break from training from Nov. to January because of a death in the family. Diet suffered also in this time. I was thinking of trying clen. I am on 200mg test cyp per week for TRT. Been on it for 4 years now. What are your thoughts on using clen to get back to my previous state and hopefully get leaner. Thanks!

Hey brother, probably not what you want to hear but I would suggest doing it drug free with diet and cardio. Its pretty easy to drop 2lbs / week and the experience and knowledge you will get doing this will only help you when/if you decide to start cycling again.

Personally I havn't used Clen - it sounds pretty harsh. When cutting I do use ephedrine but think that its a bit of a mental crutch, and gives me energy and helps a bit with the hunger.

I have gotten down to 190 @ 9% with diet and cardio. I just did not want to got through that hell again! Just kidding, I was wondering if anything in addition to diet and cardio would help. It is tough after 40!

I did try upping my test cyp to 400/week (11 weeks) and I took T-bol for 8 weeks (I think it was 8). This was after getting my bf% to 9. From there, I went to 205 at 12%. Felt and looked better than ever. I am just a regular fella- not into competitions or anything but I guess my ultimate goal is to weigh 225 at 10%. Lofty goal I'm sure!

I have been training for 2 years (43 years old). 6' tall 215#, 18-20% BF (was 205 at 12% in October). My diet and training seem to be okay now (3 days/week heavy, 6 meals per day, 40%, 40%, 20% at 2200 cal/day -at least 200g protein/day). When I want to lean up, I know how to do it with diet but I want to add something to speed up my fat loss. Had a break from training from Nov. to January because of a death in the family. Diet suffered also in this time. I was thinking of trying clen. I am on 200mg test cyp per week for TRT. Been on it for 4 years now. What are your thoughts on using clen to get back to my previous state and hopefully get leaner. Thanks!

Clen is garbage bro.. I would definitely look into Sarms to cut BF. It would be way more effective and less sides.
Here is how i would run it

1-8wk 50mg ED S-4 Split dosing a.m. and PM SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-14wk 20mg ED GW ED SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
9-14wk 12mg ED Albuterol AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

I have gotten down to 190 @ 9% with diet and cardio. I just did not want to got through that hell again! Just kidding, I was wondering if anything in addition to diet and cardio would help. It is tough after 40!

Diet & cardio, I'm 40 and have the lowest BF% (probably single digits now) I've ever had through:

Wait for it...

Diet & cardio

I am 46 and lost 4% BF in 8 weeks. Takes determination and discipline.

One thing about test - it makes me hungry. I started cutting while on 500mg/week and the first couple of weeks was absolutely brutal. I have never had such a hard time cutting.

Age doesnt mean anything. I'm 40 and maintain 6-8% year round. Its all about your diet and training choices

For your goals, S4 and GW from sarms1 sounds like your best bet. Its perfect for stripping bodyfat

Thats cause you're savage bro.. Im trying to be like you when i grow up

Last edited:
Top Bottom