Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the board

DicedMate

Hey everyone, quick run down on myself im 25 y.o 10%bf 84kg 5,10 . Cycle history epistane,superdrol for ph, dbolts 1-4 test e 1-12 a few times over im also currently using ghrp6 at 300mcg x3 a day with cjc at 100x3 a day. Ive come to this board to get some advice on my next cycle im looking to run tren ace 1-8 with test prop 1-10 , with the prop being at a low dose primarly just for normal bodyily functions and the tren being the main AAS in swing here . what would be a good startign dose for tren a and a good dose for the prop ive herd its best to pin everyday ? thanks fellas also pct ?? agressive ?:rose:

Hey everyone, quick run down on myself im 25 y.o 10%bf 84kg 5,10 . Cycle history epistane,superdrol for ph, dbolts 1-4 test e 1-12 a few times over im also currently using ghrp6 at 300mcg x3 a day with cjc at 100x3 a day. Ive come to this board to get some advice on my next cycle im looking to run tren ace 1-8 with test prop 1-10 , with the prop being at a low dose primarly just for normal bodyily functions and the tren being the main AAS in swing here . what would be a good startign dose for tren a and a good dose for the prop ive herd its best to pin everyday ? thanks fellas also pct ?? agressive ?:rose:

welcome to elite bro...

so i think a good starting dose for your tren would be either 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD... i would run prop at 150 mg EOD... your going to need a lot of supports for this cycle... you need either caber or prami for prolactin from the tren... you will need an AI... aromasin would be good... you should also take n2guard and you will probably want to take hcg... 250 ius twice a week... as far as pct goes...

low dose clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5... also the unleashed/post cycle combo and forma stanzol... these should be a very nice cycle for you bro... if you need anything else, let me know!

Like Dylan said ... Everything you need. Personally, though, I'd advise running the tren 75 EOD for where you're at.

WELCOME TO ELITE!

id start low as well 37mg ED

also look into all the different supps you can run while on tren to help w/ the sides.. caber, prami, formastanzol etc etc

ive got aromasin here, all i need is prami ?? and hcg , hcg will help with pct wont it .

hcg will help you to keep libido on cycle and help to have you not as shutdown going into pct...

prami or caber for prolactin... i would actually recommend caber as opposed to prami though...

i live in aus, how do u get hcg ? can u get online ? is it illegal ?ive wanted to use it for a while i used to no a dude who used it he said he never had as bad come downs during pct .

i live in aus, how do u get hcg ? can u get online ? is it illegal ?ive wanted to use it for a while i used to no a dude who used it he said he never had as bad come downs during pct .

i have no idea how to get it in australia bro... you can always use hcgenerate instead... you can get that at needtobuildmuscle.com...

Welcome to elitefitness Oz bro.

Dylan and the other guys have given you some sound advice.
make sure you have what you need in place before starting the cycle.

Top Bottom