Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New advice

gideonbanks

whats up everybody, i am very new to this whole culture and side of working out. I need a lot of tips to get me going. First off i am 5'10", 125 lbs - yes im very small and age 25. the reason i want to start using it because im so small haha. I have worked out for the past several years on and off. I do not know my bf% but its very low. I am skinny but also have lean muscle. I am thinking about starting anavar for a 5 or 6 week cycle. I was wondering what dosage for my specs would be right. I also know anavar is used for cutting but i eat a lot . i was wondering if i could gain ay wieght or size using anavar while eating a high protein, high fat, low carb diet. any information is helpful thanks.

Noone with a fraction of a brain cell would advise you to use steroids being that undersized. You will do far more harm than good. The ONLY thing you need to focus on is your diet and training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

steroids wont' do a thing for you here except possibly increase your appetite. but still it isn't the solution

i'm not interested in hearing your calories and macros. instead i want to hear what you actually eat. just posting macros does absolutely nothing to help you if you spend all day eating cereal, poptarts, and soda like most kids your age

You don't need steroids, they will only hurt you at this point. You need to learn to eat a rounded diet of clean whole foods.

Top Bottom