Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New with AAS

[FONT=&quot]Hello, Im 48. Active my whole life. Never did steroids before. Martial arts 30+ years. Diver in the Navy. Weight lifter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Im currently on Androl Gel, ( rub on shoulders once a day). My test level was real low when tested.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Id like to do a cycle , and want to know the best best beginner cycle to get started. Im 6'1", about 205. I was 240 last winter at this time(and that wasnt muscle). At this point Id like to shed the little bit of fat I have around the waist, and gain 20pnds of muscle.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, something to help with joint pain I suppose. Im also on a blood thinner for the duration due to a botched surgery on my knee fron 15 years ago. And Cymbalta(anti depressant). And was wondering what kind of side effects, if any, will there be if I due a cycle while on these meds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you[/FONT]

basically you are a beginner with this... you have to get realistic about the 20 lbs of muscle gain... are you saying you want 20lbs of muscle on one cycle?

if you are on a blood thinner and an anti depressant you need to be super careful about using steroids. i personally cannot in good consience recommend it at all.

there are natural supplements you can take which would be safe for you and give you a boost, also consider sarms

Top Bottom