Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never seen the inside of a gym or lifted weights.

Hrt= huge rectal thermometer. Very essential in gauging core temperature to ensure proper cycling

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Lets keep this discussion real. We don't need these comments please.

Hrt= hormone replacement therapy. As men age their testosterone levels decline and this leads to reduced energy, sex drive, muscle mass, and increased fat. It also doesnt help the fact that most have terrible eating habits and sedentary lifestyles. If you go to your doctor you can get blood tests done to see where your test levels are. If they are low, the doc will put you on hrt. The goal is to return your test levels to normal levels. In addition to seeing your doc, You need to go on a diet and start doing moderate exercise. I would seek the guidance of a personal trainer. Your health is not something to take for granted.

NTBM REP

Joeblow is absolutely correct

You're a prime candidcate for HRT.
also you need to start concentrating on eating better, did you know Exercising as little as 20 minutes twice a week would make a world of difference than sitting in that recliner.
Equipment can be as simple as power bands

Maximum Fitness Gear 3 Piece Resistance Bands they have a 4 star rating

Maximum Fitness Gear 3 Piece Resistance Bands: Exercise & Fitness : Walmart.com

sounds to me like you need to improve your diet more, add in some cardio to your lifestyle and I would be loading up on krill oil .

NTBM sells the best krill oil supps I have ever tried. steve15 gets you a discount plus free shipping. your joints will feel 100% better after a few days .. also add in more omega's in your diet.

Steroids won't stave off looking out of shape. If you work too hard to train you still need to move more and eat less. And maybe HRT. Get a blood test.

Thanks joeblow, i'll ask my hematologist doc about my test lvls at my weekly blood work and med pickup. I had my regular doctor test for it and it came back at the low end of normal, but just barely. From what I seen on the test, the lvls were 5.5 - 0.30 for testosterone, and mine were shown at 0.54. He wanted to do a sleep study, but I refused thinking it was nothing but bloated scripting that isn't needed, even if I could afford all the extra testing (which I can't), it doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure out that 0.54 testosterone is the main cause.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Honestly the best thing to do would discuss this with your Doctor. Especially given the condition and back problems you outlined in original post. HRT may be able to do a lot for you but, again, would be best to discuss with your Doctor and monitor with blood tests.

Just joined the site and in my first search i found this thread. It is very close to my situation. Dont mean to hijack the thread, but if i may i would like to add my stats and ask for some advice.

45yrs
6' 0"
223Lbs
27% bf

Mild arthritis behind kneecaps diagnosed last week. Doc told me to increase muscle mass especially in my legs to support the joints. I am looking to be able to wear shorts on the beach next summer instead of looking for excuses to stay i
At home as i'm embarrased of my shape. Not many years left before i wont be able to do anything about it.

Any advice is gratefully received.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

I know exactly how you feel itpro, if you'll search the forms there are many very experienced people who have already posted on the best and worst things you can do.
Iv started a morning routine of ab crunches along with the 2/3 dose of var to help me burn off the spare tire. I have to syke myself just for that because of the back pain, bone pain and ab pain from a spleenectomy at age 8 that left my abs deformed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom