Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never juiced before. Need advice. Thanks!

Metallica

Banned
I am 20 years old. I have never taken roids before and would like to know your opinions and suggestions as to what might be good for me. I am 6' 275 and have been training ever since I was 13, non-stop. My body is relatively lean for someone who weighs 275. I have good cuts in my shoulders and legs, however I am a little on the heavy side, mainly in my stomach area. I would like to walk on and play football in college in about a year from now and should have no problem weighing in around 280 or so. My main goals are to come in around 280 and be close to 400 on bench and look much leaner. Right now, I bench 340 and squat 575. I play defensive tackle if that is of any intrest.

A friend of mind has suggested a cycle of Fina. He said everyone reacts differently to juice, but he said it should make me a lot stronger and possibly help me to harden up. Could someone with experience who understands my body type please reply with some suggestions. Thanks and Get Big!!

i'm no roid guru.......but i think the most suitable steroids for an heavy, not very lean guy like you, are the non aromatizable steroids like FINA, WINSTROL, EQ, ANAVAR, HALOTESTIN,etc...

I think you should avoid TESTOSTERONE, DIANABOL, ANADROL etc at least for a while (leave it for when you get leaner........)

Here are my cycle sugestion's in order to achive quality gains:

Sugestion 1:
EQ 400mg/week (week 1-8)
WINSTROL DEPOT 350mg/week (week 1-8)

SUGESTION 2:

FINA 50mg ED (week 1-6)
ANAVAR 40mg ED (1-8)
EQ 400mg/week (1-8)

there are many other cycle choises for good quality gains.......
good luck

Well, before the juiceheads here push you to the Dark Side, I'll try to save you :D

Seriously though at your age you shouldn't be using roids to gain just 5 pounds. You can do that with some OTC supps and diet in a few months max. Again since you are young you should be burning fat quite easily. I'd try to stay natural if I were you since you goals can be achieved without using drugs. Eat well and do some cardio....

Only after 3-4 yrs you should consider using AAS if you are not satisfied with your body and performance. Forget Fina as a first cycle. A light cycle of Primo and Oxandrolone will make you very strong and lean with the least side effects.

Good Luck...

Your a big guy as you are. Just read as much as you can and pick something out for you. I would say you probably just need to run a mild test cycle and toward the end cut it all back with some clen.

Metallica said:
I am 20 years old. I have never taken roids before and would like to know your opinions and suggestions as to what might be good for me. I am 6' 275 and have been training ever since I was 13, non-stop. My body is relatively lean for someone who weighs 275. I have good cuts in my shoulders and legs, however I am a little on the heavy side, mainly in my stomach area. I would like to walk on and play football in college in about a year from now and should have no problem weighing in around 280 or so. My main goals are to come in around 280 and be close to 400 on bench and look much leaner. Right now, I bench 340 and squat 575. I play defensive tackle if that is of any intrest.

A friend of mind has suggested a cycle of Fina. He said everyone reacts differently to juice, but he said it should make me a lot stronger and possibly help me to harden up. Could someone with experience who understands my body type please reply with some suggestions. Thanks and Get Big!!

You have good genetics, with that being said, i dont think you need to do a cycle, not because you not old enough, but your goals can easily be obtainted with the proper training and diet. first off creatine itself will give you 5-10 of weight, sure its water, but it will make you stronger. The rest well, what do you think? 5lbs in ONE year? i think you can pull that off naturally no? sure you can!

Good luck with football bro; remember alot of people need to juice to keep up with guys like you. No need to jump on the bandwagon; you dont need it. Stay natty and show them what a natural freak you are.

Just like mrt said, that is a big young especially if you havent tried any of the over the counter supps really. A lot of times altering your diet/training is enough to show some pretty good change in your physique. If you really feel you need AAS then you do want non aromatizers, but dont wast your money on something like anavar. I would say to stack a long lasting test ester(cypoinate, enanthate) with finaplex. For dosages I would go with 400 mg/week of test split into two injections(monday and thursday). With the finaplex I would do 75 mg(thats 1 cc or mL) EOD(every other day). Diet and training mean a lot more than drugs will though, you have to make sure your eating clean...and not under/over eating. You will also have to be taking in at least 400 g of protein a day which means drinking 3 shakes, lots of boneless skinless chicken breasts, and tuna. As for training you want your workouts to be around 12-15 sets, and no more than an hour long. After you come off you should take some clomid, and make sure you have anti-estrogens on hand before you start anything. After you have done clomid therapy I would pick up a good ECA(ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin stack) and start taking that, but there are also some other good fat burners on the market. I didnt get into too much detail for length reasons, but you can PM me if you have specific questions. And seriously consider saving AAS for a couple years down the road.

Fina and then chlomid??

what about:
weeks 1-4

day 1- 1 and half cc fina then 1 cc of fina every other day

week 5

half cc of fina every other day

week 6

1/4 cc of fina every other day

then follow up with chlomid???? how does that sound to you big guys?? also..side effects??? long term?? short term??

I don't think 20 years old is to young if you have been training naturally for some time. So my question is how long have you been training and how serious are you with all of this?I am 20 years old and at 6'1'' and 260 lbs now. I have gone from 218 lbs. to 260 in 10 weeks from using fina, test and eq and am still very lean. If you are serious about this and are willing to make a commitment to be your best than I think it would be a great idea to go through with it. Keep getting ingo from everyone and than decide what you feel would be best for you because only you know, good luck.

the cycle i have decided to do is 1 cc of fina eod for 1st 3 weeks and then 1 cc of fina ed for the last 3 weeks. i plan on taking a viatamin, cranberry extract, milf thistle, shark cartilidge, and antioxitants every day. after my cycle i will throw in some chlomid. how does this sound to you fellas?

Top Bottom