Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

never gotten gyno or estrogen related fat deposits

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
FOr the many years and cycles that I have done. I have used mainly test and deca and in the early years dbol and anavar. I have never had a problem with gyno or fat deposits. I always lose fat. Anyone else in this category. I'm beginning to think that I'm not susceptible to this problem.

I was wondering about the pros in the 60s and 70s. I don't know if anti-estrogens were available back then, but those guys, in Pumping Iron for example, do not have any problems.

It's very much an individual thing...Some people have a higher conversion rate from testosterone to estrogen than others...This explains why some people can run an ass load of gear and not get any sides, while others get tits and acne...

# of reasons.

some people have low aromatase
some people have low A2 genetically (they may tend to have high BP)
some people have high bronw fat levels.
some people have different ER isoforms.
basically there are about a thousand different reasons...

though before you jump the gun

AGE is often the great equalizer as well as time of exposure to various endogenous and exogenous factors.. so be happy now, but dont be surprised if its not always the case..

As macro said, age can be a a factor but not always, i can do a straight conversion of synovex without removing the estradiol and use it with no estro sides! :)

All of the factors macro mentioned can influence things but the biggest, imo, influence is diet! So many guys advise others to eat everything thing in sight when on cycle that there is no way that you will not pack on fat. If your estro/test balance is tipped towards estro you will tend to put on weight in estro depositon patterns as opposed to male patterns.

jboldman said:
As macro said, age can be a a factor but not always, i can do a straight conversion of synovex without removing the estradiol and use it with no estro sides! :)

All of the factors macro mentioned can influence things but the biggest, imo, influence is diet! So many guys advise others to eat everything thing in sight when on cycle that there is no way that you will not pack on fat. If your estro/test balance is tipped towards estro you will tend to put on weight in estro depositon patterns as opposed to male patterns.
How true this is...But for some reason you can't seem to get this point across to alot of people...

Top Bottom