Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neon yellow urine

what kind of "optemem" vitamins are u taking, bro? I have lots of people tell me that Animal Pak 44 vitamins, RUIN the kidney filters. Many people.... of various stages of physique one of whom looks like he could win his pro-card soon. Did you know that excess Protein can ruin your kidney filters, too? No one talks about this. I think Animal Pak vitamins 44 should be discontinued. As an aside, those of us older dudes from the mid 80s / 1990s of bodybuilding remember "Cybergenetics" or something to that effect, (it was big Pills a stack of them) which had the Sponsorship of Franco Santorello, who actually I've learnt was sent to prison for something. Now Franco is a devout Christian.

This is very common brother!

It also happens when you take my steroid cycle support product: www.N2Guard.com

No need to panic just your kidneys getting rid of some water-soluble vitamins is all.

what kind of "optemem" vitamins are u taking, bro? I have lots of people tell me that Animal Pak 44 vitamins, RUIN the kidney filters. Many people.... of various stages of physique one of whom looks like he could win his pro-card soon. Did you know that excess Protein can ruin your kidney filters, too? No one talks about this. I think Animal Pak vitamins 44 should be discontinued. As an aside, those of us older dudes from the mid 80s / 1990s of bodybuilding remember "Cybergenetics" or something to that effect, (it was big Pills a stack of them) which had the Sponsorship of Franco Santorello, who actually I've learnt was sent to prison for something. Now Franco is a devout Christian.

0f1229e16f11f1ba68ce12338b1cd0c3.jpg
This one

that's good. i dont like the huge vitamins

this looks like a good brand... i think they also sell creatine.

cybergenetics made my piss flurosecent in the late 80s, early 90s

they were a stack of huge pills

you will get varying opinions on Animal Pak, it's been around for a while, but for some, that's just too much vitamins and they can hurt the kidneys and liver.

Best of good health to you....with your health, it's better to err on the side of overcaution

If your piss is dark brown and smells...and is foamy..... it may mean u need alot more water and liver protectant supp's or you're doing something wrong like drinking alchol on cycle..... fluorescent piss is definitely nothing to worry about. even some people have naturally foamy piss, so their doc says it's ok.

but too much foamy piss could be a problem, like your kidneys are not filtering out protein. that's what foamy piss seems to be protein.

Top Bottom