Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neon yellow?!?!?!

PBS

I have been currently taking 3000 mg of vitamine c a day. I jus recently added vitamine b-5 at 3000 mg a day also; and i am not taking any other supplement's or gear. I have noticed that my urine is neon yellow, this freaked me out at first. I think it is the vitamine b-5. i drink about a gallon and a half of water a day so i know that i am drinking enough water. have any of you bro's ever had this happened while taking vitamine b-5 ?

dont worry it's the b-vitamins, its normal, even if you are drinking plenty of water. Mine is usually a greenish yellow, almost like anti-freeze.

PBS said:
I have been currently taking 3000 mg of vitamine c a day. I jus recently added vitamine b-5 at 3000 mg a day also; and i am not taking any other supplement's or gear. I have noticed that my urine is neon yellow, this freaked me out at first. I think it is the vitamine b-5. i drink about a gallon and a half of water a day so i know that i am drinking enough water. have any of you bro's ever had this happened while taking vitamine b-5 ?

LOl....:D Welcome to the club brotha!!!

It's normal on those amounts of vitamin C and B to have the urine "neon yellow" so don't worry bro.... unless of course you start seeing some "neon dark brown" urine......... :)

Genome<>

Last edited:
I have that too everytime i take multivitamins, i think it is just the vitamin C , just when u take a piss take u'r sunglasses with u, cause that piss is blinding...

heh

GM

yeah shit me too... i take a multi vit + anti oxident and not long after my piss glows neon yellow too... a nice bright clean yellow... not like after a drinking session when its nasty looking... I drink a load of water... i thought maybe it was all the crap the anti O was getting outta me...

STUBS

The body can only absord about 1000mg a day of vitamin C correctly, the rest is expelled. in regards to the rest try drinking more water to flush things out a little more.

Top Bottom