Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson Montana and 19-Tren-TFO and Beastdrol

You're taking it out of context. That's in regard to using gear as a supplement to natural training and avoiding HPTA supression. And I believe it was a quote from the 1998 article "Steroids or Health."

Also, PCT progressed considerable in the last few years. (Based on some of the research stated in my books).

What's your question?

1) Maybe I've taken it out of context -- but I'd like for you to show me how or where I did so? I just went and re-read that section. I don't see any mention of "Gear".

2) Here is the section that I am referring to:

Rule No. 4: All cycles should be no longer than 3 weeks in length. This goes against conventional thinking but it makes perfect sense. The greatest gains come when the receptors are fresh. Why not make the most of this precious "window of opportunity?" Then get out and get clean. Naturally, gains won't be massive due to the abbreviated cycle length, but remember, smaller gains are much easier to maintain. It doesn't matter if you put on 30 pounds if you lose 20 of them. (In fact, if you put on that much, chances are you'll lose the last 10 as well because you'll be in such a catabolic state once you come off and "crash.") But a gain of 6-7 pounds in three weeks -- that, the body can handle. Also, the shorter the cycle, the quicker the endocrine system can normalize.

After that, you go to Rule 5. I don't see any other way to take this.

3) So, the question is: Is Rule #4 outdated? Is it still relevant? Should I stick to a 3 week cycle or 4 or more?

1) Maybe I've taken it out of context -- but I'd like for you to show me how or where I did so? I just went and re-read that section. I don't see any mention of "Gear".

Rule No. 4: All cycles should be no longer than 3 weeks in length. This goes against conventional thinking but it makes perfect sense. The greatest gains come when the receptors are fresh. Why not make the most of this precious "window of opportunity?" Then get out and get clean. Naturally, gains won't be massive due to the abbreviated cycle length, but remember, smaller gains are much easier to maintain. It doesn't matter if you put on 30 pounds if you lose 20 of them. (In fact, if you put on that much, chances are you'll lose the last 10 as well because you'll be in such a catabolic state once you come off and "crash.") But a gain of 6-7 pounds in three weeks -- that, the body can handle. Also, the shorter the cycle, the quicker the endocrine system can normalize.

3) So, the question is: Is Rule #4 outdated? Is it still relevant? Should I stick to a 3 week cycle or 4 or more?

4 weeks. Altho you could drop the beast after 3. I find the gains subside after the third week

I believe I included a 4th week taper in there, but be that as it may, I'd say the 4 weeker is a good way to use gear (steroids, not the supplement). It's still controversial.

Bottom line; It can;t hurt to do a short cycle, and another one a couple of months down the road. You won;t get massive gains, but the gains tend to be more solid, more maintainable and your HPTA is less compromised.

As four your gyno question..YES they cause gyno..during week 3-5 I felt my nipples hurt slightly and that feeling of discomfort when gyno is forming. Thats at 3 pills a day of each...Plus balls shunk significantly and started to hurt towards the end...As little as 2 weeks during pCT the sack came back nice and full..

As four your gyno question..YES they cause gyno..during week 3-5 I felt my nipples hurt slightly and that feeling of discomfort when gyno is forming. Thats at 3 pills a day of each...Plus balls shunk significantly and started to hurt towards the end...As little as 2 weeks during pCT the sack came back nice and full..

Thanks for all of the answers, but regarding the above quote -- I've got another question.

When you say that gyno is coming on -- is it something that products like Unleashed and Post Cycle actually reverse or do they just prevent it?

And should I start taking them now or wait until my cycle is over?

nelson,
The one thing i would say and im sure youll agree is that doses and compounds should be kept sensible for a short cycle run. Or users will get huge fast and then back to where they started in a simliar and timely fashion. Its solid advice but ppl out there run 3 weeks of SD/epi/halo @ 50mg/50mg/200mg and then wonder where the gains go post cycle. In reality SD @ 20mgs for 3 weeks would be more effective.

Top Bottom