Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson: How much Zinc & Magnesium post cycle ???

I never said anything about magnesium -- that's the combo that makes ZMA, the biggest scam in supplementation since Cybergenics.

15 mgs twice a day is plenty, but you'll need other stuff too. Just zinc won't do it.

For my post-cycle I got Creatine, Glutamine, Zmass, and clomid (sorry Nelson). Also make sure you eat big and train harder when off to keep good size.

I don't know if the Zmass actually makes you stronger or not but I do feel alittle more rested when I wake up which is always key.

How'd did that work for you little chris? what amounts, and when?

LOL @ Cybergenics. I forgot about that shite.

I am doing 6 1-ad a day for 8 weeks. do I need clomid when I go off? How much should I take starting when.

Nelson Montana said:
I never said anything about magnesium -- that's the combo that makes ZMA, the biggest scam in supplementation since Cybergenics.
Perhaps the marketing and claims behind the supplement are a scam, but zinc and magnesium are both worthy of supplementation in many (probably most) people - regardless as the whether or not it plays a role in your post-cycle formula.

Nelson Montana said:
15 mgs twice a day is plenty, but you'll need other stuff too. Just zinc won't do it.
This is a sound level of zinc supplementation. junk, if you'd like to add magnesium, reasonable doses for athletes range between 400-1,200 mg per day. (Unless you are an endurance athlete or otherwise magnesium deficient there is no reason to supplement at the high end of this range.)

though you did not ask me,
i take 50mg zinc daily before bed
along with 450mg magnesium again before bed

Top Bottom