Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson can you write me a list of everything you would use

H

HighIntensity

to regain test levels after a year plus of heavy juicing.

thank you

The docs should chime in on this, but I would think that right now as you're fighting the cancer, you don't need the immune-suppression that goes with the androgen crash (I assume you're in the middle of a cycle?).

If it were me, I would consider Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for right now, meaning a minimal replacement dose of test (say 100-150 mg cyp weekly, or 5mg androderm patch ed or 5g androgel ed), plus a theraputic label dose of anavar/oxandrin to battle the cachexia (disease state wasteing) that will accompany the Kaposi's. (so you'd be on HRT-dose test and oxandrin only)

These will help keep your immune system strong till you beat the beast, THEN you can worry about regaining natural Test production (hcg clomid etc or herbal's like avena sativa, trib, maca)

Good luck.

Last edited:
I agree. HI we wil work on this but I think going off would be the worst thing to do... what we have to find is the right AAS that wont excaberate your possible cancer but will help the immune system.

HI: I responded to your tother thread.

As far as building up T, I don't want to be so presumptuous as to suggest I can help you with a serious medical condition. You may need HRT and that's something you need to discuss with your doctor.

But to answer your question directly here's everything I can think of that may help. A lot of this stuff is speculative and of course, not intended to treat a disease. But if you want to try everything and anything that may help to build up T naturally, here goes:

Avena Sativa
Muara Puama
Trimethyglycine
Urtica Dioica
Xanthparmilia
Tribulus
Aswagandha
Lecithin
Zinc
Chrysin
Biotine
Whole Eggs
N-Acetyl Cysteine
Maca
Cndium
Arginine
Epimedium
Sleep

Some of these are libido boosters that don't have a direct effect on the HPTA but sometimes, increased sexual activity can help promote HPTA stimulation.

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

p.s.-
Not to be Captain Obvious or anything, but since Kaposi's is very curable, there's no need to go off into uncharted territory with alternative/unconventional self-treatments (Laetril/Hydrazine Sulfate etc).

If it were me, I'd stick with conventional therapy, but also would get the doctor to sign on to the immune-boosting HRT+anavar because of the unique situation (long-time juicer mid-cycle etc).

The anavar (actually oxandrin) won't be a hard sell, since this is exactly the kind of circumstance that BTG got tested & approved for (check the indications at www.Oxandrin.com). It'll be doubly good in your case.

You should also check with the radiologist/oncologist regarding whether you should stop taking what are generally considered good supplements (vit-c, ALA, etc and other anti-oxidants) during chemo/radiation since they might actually hinder the destruction of the cancerous cells as well as protect the healthy cells.

geoboy said:
p.s.-
Not to be Captain Obvious or anything, but since Kaposi's is very curable, there's no need to go off into uncharted territory with alternative/unconventional self-treatments (Laetril/Hydrazine Sulfate etc).

If it were me, I'd stick with conventional therapy, but also would get the doctor to sign on to the immune-boosting HRT+anavar because of the unique situation (long-time juicer mid-cycle etc).

The anavar (actually oxandrin) won't be a hard sell, since this is exactly the kind of circumstance that BTG got tested & approved for (check the indications at www.Oxandrin.com). It'll be doubly good in your case.

You should also check with the radiologist/oncologist regarding whether you should stop taking what are generally considered good supplements (vit-c, ALA, etc and other anti-oxidants) during chemo/radiation since they might actually hinder the destruction of the cancerous cells as well as protect the healthy cells.

Nice post bro.

Top Bottom