Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Negative side effects of HGH

FunFun

Banned
I've been having a hard time with HGH, so I thought I'd start a thread to discuss all the negative side effects I've had from using it.

Dose: 2iu per day for 2 weeks then 4iu (shot twice daily) for a month, then back to 2iu for a month.
Other supplements: 500 mg test/200 mg deca per week for the duration of my HGH cycle. Used some T3 & T4 after the first month.

Height: 6'
Bodyweight at start of cycle: 111 kg (244 lb) @ 12.7% bodyfat
Bodyweight at end of cycle: 118 kg (260 lb) @ 9.5% bodyfat

Benefits:

1. Excellent muscle gain
2. Good fat loss without adjusting diet
3. Fast recovery from workouts
4. Elbow and shoulder joints became stronger

Negative Side effects:

1. Very numb fingers in both hands which were getting worse day by day. Couldn't clench my fist in the morning and it was starting to seriously affect my grip strength in the gym and made riding my motorcycle a real chore. This was one of the most troubleling side effect which forced me to go back to a lower dose. The tingling was so bad it disturbed my sleep.

2. Increased heart rate. My heart rate at resting would often be in the 90's and never lower than 80's. My usual pre-HGH heart rate would be in the 60's

3. Increased blood pressure. I normally have good blood pressure, but on the HGH I would be high normal to low hypertensive.

4. Increased FBS (fasting blood sugar). My FBS readings were about 10mg/dL higher than my pre-HGH readings on 4iu per day, but went down to acceptable levels when I lowered the dose to 2iu per day.

5. Excessive sweating.

6. Bad edema in the feet, ankles and lower leg. They started to resemble tree trunks. This disappeared when I lowered the dose to 2iu.

7. Debilitating lower back pumps. Standing and walking became quite a chore not to mention squatting in the gym. This subsided somewhat when I reduced the dose to 2iu per day, but still very troublesome.

8. Initially on 4iu I had extreme lethargy...feeling tired all the time. It took a lot of effort to get to the gym. I tried to combat this by using some T3 & T4 (experimented with both). This helped initially until...

9. I started suffering from really bad insomnia. Sometimes I would be lucky to get 1.5 hours of sleep before I awoke. It would then take many hours until I could get back to sleep for a few more hours and this happened even when I was extremely sleepy. I stopped taking the T3 & T4 to help combat this problem.

10. This insomnia was coupled with shortness of breath upon waking. I would wake up feeling like I was suffocating which would cause a panic attack. I would have to get up and watch TV to take my mind off of it. After this was happening night after night I would start having anxiety about going to sleep. I've been a good sleeper most of my life and insomnia has never been a problem before.

11. I already have bad knees (stiffness) from multiple motorcycle accidents, but on HGH my knees became noticeably worse. When I reduced my dose from 4iu to 2iu they improved somewhat.

12. Decreased libido.

13. A feeling of being pumped all day long. I'd wake up feeling pumped, especially in the muscle groups I had recently flogged in the gym. This is not really a bad side effect, but I've mentioned it for the sake of completeness.

I made the decision to stop using HGH because the negatives were seriously outweighing the positives. After some time to get my system back to normal I may experiment with an EOD injecton protocol which seems to be working for many.

well, I'd continue using it.. i assume it was prescribed for you?? don't know why a doc would give 4iu day to a 50 yr old.. or if i read that right you were doing 8iu day.. that's harsh..

try only using it pwo.. like the 4iu and only on work out days..

taurine
t3 25-50mcg throughout (slight suppression with gh)
sleep.. how's the sleep?? I bet you were injecting and using t3 too late in the day.. take the t3 in the morning before breakfast and don't eat for 1 hour..

doing it only pwo should hook you up.. unless you are working out 5x week.. 3x should do the trick and you should be able to avoid the side effects..

if you still can't sleep, use needto's sleep aid..

good luck.. that's my 1st hand experience with it.. and i'm 48

well, I'd continue using it.. i assume it was prescribed for you?? don't know why a doc would give 4iu day to a 50 yr old.. or if i read that right you were doing 8iu day.. that's harsh..

try only using it pwo.. like the 4iu and only on work out days..

taurine
t3 25-50mcg throughout (slight suppression with gh)
sleep.. how's the sleep?? I bet you were injecting and using t3 too late in the day.. take the t3 in the morning before breakfast and don't eat for 1 hour..

doing it only pwo should hook you up.. unless you are working out 5x week.. 3x should do the trick and you should be able to avoid the side effects..

if you still can't sleep, use needto's sleep aid..

good luck.. that's my 1st hand experience with it.. and i'm 48

Thanks for your feedback.

Since I stopped using it a fews ago I've been sleeping well again.

It is not prescribed by a doctor.

I was using 2iu a day then upped the dose to 4iu taken in 2 x 2iu doses. One first thing in the morning, and the other shot after a workout of mid afternoon.

I was taking the T3 - 35 mcg (or T4 - 100 mcg) just after my injection in the monrning.

Once my body gets back to normal I shall be trying the EOD protocol, perhaps first at 2iu and then maybe 4iu depending on my response. I workout 4 - 5 days a week.

I've seen reports on how the EOD (or 3x week) protocol eliminates side effects. It makes me wonder if the reason for the lesser side effects is because it's not as effective taken that way and the HGH is actually going to waste taken at a higher dose EOD compared to a lower dose ED because your body can only process so much at a time.

There have been suggestions to inject twice on the day if you are using a 3x week or EOD protocol.

Thanks for your feedback.

Since I stopped using it a fews ago I've been sleeping well again.

It is not prescribed by a doctor.

I was using 2iu a day then upped the dose to 4iu taken in 2 x 2iu doses. One first thing in the morning, and the other shot after a workout of mid afternoon.

I was taking the T3 - 35 mcg (or T4 - 100 mcg) just after my injection in the monrning.

Once my body gets back to normal I shall be trying the EOD protocol, perhaps first at 2iu and then maybe 4iu depending on my response. I workout 4 - 5 days a week.

I've seen reports on how the EOD (or 3x week) protocol eliminates side effects. It makes me wonder if the reason for the lesser side effects is because it's not as effective taken that way and the HGH is actually going to waste taken at a higher dose EOD compared to a lower dose ED because your body can only process so much at a time.

There have been suggestions to inject twice on the day if you are using a 3x week or EOD protocol.

I suppose it would depend on your goals...

at my age and effect skin, joints, hair, and the effects of a low does not to exceed 3iu is what is effective and tested to work.. I go only at night, although it suppresses the "most" or the most significant pulse if i do that, i take it about 7pm that seems to be a good timing deal..

running it pwo at 5iu seems to be working as well, getting all the same benefits that i was looking for..

If muscle growth and fat loss is the primary.. have you tried IGFlr3 that does more for me without the possibility or likely possibility of increasing tumor growth and organ growth.. both things i'd like to avoid..

just thinking outloud now..

I suppose it would depend on your goals...

at my age and effect skin, joints, hair, and the effects of a low does not to exceed 3iu is what is effective and tested to work.. I go only at night, although it suppresses the "most" or the most significant pulse if i do that, i take it about 7pm that seems to be a good timing deal..

running it pwo at 5iu seems to be working as well, getting all the same benefits that i was looking for..

If muscle growth and fat loss is the primary.. have you tried IGFlr3 that does more for me without the possibility or likely possibility of increasing tumor growth and organ growth.. both things i'd like to avoid..

just thinking outloud now..

No, I haven't tried IGF-1r3 and I'm not likely to in the near future. I have a ready supply of HGH at a good price, and at this stage it's either HGH or nothing for me. I've read that IGF is the major cause of gut growth in that the intestines are lined with a heavy concentration of IGF receptors.

My primary reason for taking HGH in the first place was for fat loss and joint rejuvenation with muscle growth as a secondary concern only.

I'm a bit confused. Are you running 3iu ED, or 5iu PWO (about 3 times a week)?

Did you try ED before and experience too many negative side effects? In order for you to ascertain that you're receiving the same benefits on a PWO protocol I'm assuming you've run both protocols for extended periods of time.

A PWO protocol for me would be about 5 times a week (sometimes 6)which basically puts me in almost the same position as injecting everyday.

I have run several GH's the first couple the severe sides you report I did not get. Then I did get some of those sides from a batch about 8 months ago, blues, and I quit running it. Going to try some new yellow soon. How many types of GH have you tried?

wow thats a lot of side bro. im on 3iu's a day for about 3 months now and besides the tingling hands all the time im really not feeling too many sides...what brand are you using??

wow thats a lot of side bro. im on 3iu's a day for about 3 months now and besides the tingling hands all the time im really not feeling too many sides...what brand are you using??

I'm using a brand that I purchase directly from a major manufacturer in China. They are not major exporters, but mainly supply to the Chinese population. They only produce 4iu vials, so obviously they are not geared for heavy bodybuilding use.

In answer to going on 4T's question. This is the only brand I've used. It's my first experience with HGH and I've only used it for 2 1/2 months.

Top Bottom