Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Negative side effects of HGH

I had experience with blue tops. Yes they were sides i experienced myself. I got through 1 kit. If i didn't pay so much for it i would have stopped on day 8 - i was miserable. Feet swelled up significantly. I could tell my knots on my shoes were smaller and visable saw shoes spreading out. My carpal tunnel sucked bigtime. Typing became a chore. My knees were so swelled that during my stretching I couldn't even bend them back the same way. I had to get on blood pressure meds as my BP went through the roof. lifting became very tough due to pain in my hands from swelling. Ultimately, all i experienced was some of my wrinkles on my forehead and crows feet near my eyes disspeared. I will say that part of it was truely amazing!

That's pretty rough!

How long did you persist and what dose were you using. How long did it take for the carpal tunnel symptoms to disappear once you stopped?

That's pretty rough!

How long did you persist and what dose were you using. How long did it take for the carpal tunnel symptoms to disappear once you stopped?

I started out running 3 iu's per day and switched to 2 iu's after 2nd week (had 100 iu kit). It took nearly 2 weeks after last injection for the sides to go away, and believe me that was a little scary! But sure enough everything went back to normal.

I started out running 3 iu's per day and switched to 2 iu's after 2nd week (had 100 iu kit). It took nearly 2 weeks after last injection for the sides to go away, and believe me that was a little scary! But sure enough everything went back to normal.

That's pretty severe side effects you were getting on a very low dose.

Sorry to keep bugging you with questions, but if you don't mind, how much test were you taking along with the HGH?

Everyones body is going to react differently, especially depending on dosage, the source of the GH.. but not only will you have noticeable side effects youll even have stuff forming in you body that only appears later on from is "abuse"

a few examples are:

- abnormal sizing of the head/other limbs of the body
- bloating
- organ inflammation

It goes unoticed because a lot of the effects are also internal

your body can sometimes bloat like a balloon

and some medical studies have been shown to have growth abnormalities in the body.. so PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

Everyones body is going to react differently, especially depending on dosage, the source of the GH.. but not only will you have noticeable side effects youll even have stuff forming in you body that only appears later on from is "abuse"

a few examples are:

- bloating
- organ inflammation

and some medical studies have been shown to have growth abnormalities in the body.. so PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

Please stop bumping old threads.

a few examples are:

- bloating
- organ inflammation

And your statements are incorrect and wreck-less. .

Top Bottom