Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Negative side effects of HGH

I would switch brands as I am doing to see if the blood presure and heart related issue cease. Those were the same conditions I had. I had a buddy try some and he got welts at the injection site so I think it is very impure GH. I have also read where some chinese manufacturers are using some powder for asthma to fake GH and that is where I think the heart issues are coming from. JMO though.

I would switch brands as I am doing to see if the blood presure and heart related issue cease. Those were the same conditions I had. I had a buddy try some and he got welts at the injection site so I think it is very impure GH. I have also read where some chinese manufacturers are using some powder for asthma to fake GH and that is where I think the heart issues are coming from. JMO though.

I doubt it's an asthma potion because I've been getting plenty of muscle growth and fat loss. I've never had any problems at injection sites, not even redness.

I'd be more inclined to believe that I've got a very potent version of the real deal than a fake product and my side-effects are caused by the action of real HGH in my body. Many of the side-effects I listed are well documented in HGH use.

i.e. Finger numbness (carpal tunnel), a rise in blood sugar, edema (water retention), joint pain, lethargy (due to T4 depletion). The heart rate increase and blood pressure increase can result from edema. One of the things I didn't mention in the OP was that I had a very rapid 3kg bodyweight increase when I first started using it. This would be indicative of a large amount of water retention.

It could also be the combination (synergy) of anabolics along with HGH which exacerbates some issues such as blood pressure. It's been well documented in bodybuilding circles that HGH doesn't do much good without anabolics. Blood pressure increases are also quite common with anabolic use.

the answer is to lower the dose down. Even though I'm in my late 20's and still young i had a ll those sides at 2iu's a day as well which is not the norm.
Start at 1/2 an IU a day and go from there. Works for me.

the answer is to lower the dose down. Even though I'm in my late 20's and still young i had a ll those sides at 2iu's a day as well which is not the norm.
Start at 1/2 an IU a day and go from there. Works for me.

Very interesting! I knew there had to be other people out there with similar side effects.

At this stage my plan is to get healthy again and then introduce it again at a lower dose. I never considered going as low as 0.5iu, but logically if 2iu has such a dramatic effect for me, then 0.5iu could be a good place to start.

The main problem I would have with such a low dose is that my vials are 4iu and the drug package insert mentions it should be used within 48 hours when reconstituted.

Very interesting! I knew there had to be other people out there with similar side effects.

At this stage my plan is to get healthy again and then introduce it again at a lower dose. I never considered going as low as 0.5iu, but logically if 2iu has such a dramatic effect for me, then 0.5iu could be a good place to start.

The main problem I would have with such a low dose is that my vials are 4iu and the drug package insert mentions it should be used within 48 hours when reconstituted.

Oh, nevermind that 48hr warning. I was on GH from china for 3 yrs straight at only 2 iu's mon-fri. Your constituted bottle will last a week easy in the fridge. Now I givin GH a break and been on IGF-LR3 for 9 months. Im just using it for rejuiv purposes and it's working quite, quite well.

High BP and severe bloating. Definitely not worth it IMO. Not to mention carpal tunnel

Are these sides you experienced from trying it yourself?

It seems that the common feeling amongst many HGH users is that if you're experiencing sides you've got bum product.

I'm not convinced that this is the case.

The truth maybe that if you're not experiencing at least a few unpleasant sides you've got bum product.

I've read quite a few reports of people getting red welts around the injection sites and some of these people think they have a contaminated product. This is more likely an immune response to a 192aa product, or what they call "met-hGH".

Are these sides you experienced from trying it yourself?

It seems that the common feeling amongst many HGH users is that if you're experiencing sides you've got bum product.

I'm not convinced that this is the case.

The truth maybe that if you're not experiencing at least a few unpleasant sides you've got bum product.

I've read quite a few reports of people getting red welts around the injection sites and some of these people think they have a contaminated product. This is more likely an immune response to a 192aa product, or what they call "met-hGH".

I had experience with blue tops. Yes they were sides i experienced myself. I got through 1 kit. If i didn't pay so much for it i would have stopped on day 8 - i was miserable. Feet swelled up significantly. I could tell my knots on my shoes were smaller and visable saw shoes spreading out. My carpal tunnel sucked bigtime. Typing became a chore. My knees were so swelled that during my stretching I couldn't even bend them back the same way. I had to get on blood pressure meds as my BP went through the roof. lifting became very tough due to pain in my hands from swelling. Ultimately, all i experienced was some of my wrinkles on my forehead and crows feet near my eyes disspeared. I will say that part of it was truely amazing!

Oh, nevermind that 48hr warning.

I investigated this more closely. Apparently the 48 hour warning (for using your recontituted HGH) is for reconstituting with sterile water. If bacteriostatic water is used, it should be ok for at least a week.

...so basically it's a warning to prevent bacteria growth and has nothing to do with product breakdown.

Top Bottom