Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Negative Effects Of Steriods

Being new here and learning a lot thanks everyone. One thing that I have noticed is like me the many "cusp" of first time cycle or guys that just started running a cycle who come on here for advice. The new sticky about being ready for steriods is perfect, but I am wondering that perhaps a realistic thread about the negative effects of steriods (not a media hype thread) would be a good education for me and others new to the game.

I ran a deca and test e cycle blind 6 years ago. No clue at all about it just took the advice from my friends. I didn't even finish it. The scary thing is I rationalized that the negative side effects were exagerrated and not real. I did that because that is what I wanted to believe. I mean they couldn't possibly happen unless I shot too much horse grade steriods or something. That is what I thought. Oh and PCT? Wasn't talked about. Anyway I digress I just think a thread that lays out the reality of not doing your homework is in order. Everyone here is awesome at telling new guys to do their homework but showing the bad side effects of not doing it would be helpful IMHO. Maybe not just a feeling I have.

This is one thing I would like answered, how many of you were sure you would do just one cycle when you started one and done and you have continued to do more?

Anyway I really really appreciate the education and help I have received thus far you bro's are top notch.

welcome and glad you like it here...many of the side effects are listed everywhere on here such as gyno, acne, hairloss, aggression, depression (mainly from Clomid lol), lower HDL higher LDL from Winny/Anavar and the two main problems of concern are enlarged heart and prostate...but from what i've read on those two, it's something that comes from a severe ABUSE of roids over a LONG period of time...never actually read about examples on those two either though...just what people say

as for the sides, they do go away...gyno with an AI, acne with tanning beds, hairloss with Rogaine lol, deca and EQ dick with test, HDL/LDL levels return to normal after a few weeks, agression goes away after a few weeks...so as you can see, if these hormones are taken wisely, any and all sides that are obtained from steroids will go away with time...the key to taking steroids as many point out is to be SMART!!! bottom line

oo yea...for PCT, if it is an average (whats that now adays) cycle and one doesn't do PCT, then his test levels should return to normal but it will just take much longer in most cases for that to happen...PCT helps to speed up that process as well as helping one to keep most of the gains that were achieved on gear...but yes, PCT is a must and remember, there is a new PCT regime for 2008

acne is what really got ahold of me. my first cycle was too long but u live and learn. i got really bad cystic acne late in my cycle and now im left with some nasty scars on my back. i believe if i would have just stuck to 10 weeks i would have cycled off with just a few zits. the problem was that i had access to whatever i wanted and it was rediculously cheap. for me all the rage is just hype and a justification for lashing out on people. i always feel like normal just really horny.

Top Bottom