Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needtogetaas does Clomiphene, Clomid when he has to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

needtogetaas does Clomiphene, Clomid when he has to lol

I am not the biggest fan of clomid however it is a drug that has been around for years and it has its uses and its place among us. With the invention and discovery of newer herbs,supplements natural compounds and synergistic blend. Clomid is fast become a thing of the past and rarely used by anyone other then old school hard heads. Still My job has always been to educated the masses and who am I to leave out information one mite need. Besides what works best for one may not work at all for another and if you love clomid then all the power to you. In this text I will give you the blah blah blah run down of clomid. But I think you would be wise to also read this thread http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html Post 5-6-7 .

Full Article on clomid here
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/bl...as-does-clomiphene-clomid-when-he-has-to-lol/

Im all up in here!

Low dose clomid isn't too bad. I ran some tabs from rxhealth last cycle along with hcgenerate and formastanzol and I had a great recovery.

Good information Nathan, I still run a low dose of Clomid along with Hcgenerate, Forma Stanzol for my recovery. I also run HCG during every cycle.

i am in PCT right now.. running clomid LOW DOSE 25mg, along with unleashed/post cycle. keep in mind i did keep my nuts plump on cycle, that helped bigtime.. and i also did HMG shots.

I am horny, not as horny as I was on tren and cyp during cycle obviously.. but I am more horny than usual. I cannot stress it enough you must run a low dose, you don't need 50 or 100mg, that is when you run into sides (i've been there myself)

I know some people like it but I'll pass.

It's funny, people say "you don't,want to fool around with PCT, take the proper medication designed for it", but the irony is, clomid is NOT designed for it. It's designed to treat infertility in women. Meanwhile, products like HCGen, UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE ARE designed to treat PCT.

Like steve i will run a low dose sometimes 25mg..... 50mg and up made me feel like shit.
But with hcgenerate,phytoserms 347,unleased on-hand i am a happy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom