Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtobuildmuscle.com stack our products contest. Creat a stack and win that stack!

needtogetaas

Ok my friends here is how the contest is going to work..we are going to run this contest for the whole month of December and at the end of the month we will pick a winner.

Here is how it works. Products > Bodybuilding Stacks NTBM has some really Awesome stacks.

But we are always looking for more and more ways to give you guys great deals. So we are going to ask you the customers what you want. and also have you do the work!!! In exchange you get the stack you want selling in our store and you also win a free stack..

you create the stack. You write out how the stack is used. Then you also do the store right up. Act as if you onwed the products and you were going to create a new stack for the NTBM store using the existing products we have now. Then post it up here on the forums.

I will pick the winner based on who did the best job and came up with the best Idea as well as backed it up with a grate store write up.. You will be graded on all of it..

What you will win
1. stack that they created for free
2. A free NTBM T-shirt
3. Bragging write .Your name or forum name placed as the Author of the write up and Creator/designer of the stack . This will stay on the NTBM store forever!!! and we will even link to your profile here on the site if you wish.
4. 150.00 worth of free NTBM products to go with your stack.

This Contest will be running from now till the end of the month.
I will give out some good participating prizes to some people in this thread as well.

Re: Needtobuildmuscle.com stack our products contest. Creat a stack and win that stac

I'm in! I will start working on my write up today

Re: Needtobuildmuscle.com stack our products contest. Creat a stack and win that stac

Where do we send the write up to?

jeez that's a great freaking prize!

PERFECT INTRA-AAS STACK
1 * HCGenerate
2 * Ancient Strength
1 * N2GUARD
2 * GEAR

So you got a big cycle planned and want to make the most of it?
You want to pack on the mass and protect your vitals at the same time?
Then You Need The PERFECT INTRA-AAS STACK!

We start out with a bottle of N2 GUARD, "The Mother load" of all steroid Cycle Support supplements.
N2Guard is an all-in-one support supplement scientifically engineered to provide the following benefits:
  • Cholesterol control
  • Blood Pressure regulator
  • Anti Water Retention
  • Ergogenic Adaptogens
  • Anti oxidant and cell repair
  • Receptor upregulation
  • Liver Protection
  • complete RDA of vitamins and minerals
  • Better Kidney function and protection
  • Enhances and protected major organs
  • that are parts of your
  • Circulatory system
  • Excretory system
  • Immune system
  • Muscular system
  • Nervous system
  • Reproductive system
  • Skeletal system
  • Digestive system

Next we include 1 bottle of HCGenerate, a proven natural testosterone booster that stimulates your bodys own production of testosterone.
While on cycle this product is going to prevent your testies from shutting down as well as these other great benefits:
  • · Helps prevent erectile dysfunction
  • · May help keep muscle gains
  • · Assists in liver function
  • · Promotes better mood and feelings of well being
  • · Prevents rapid reductions in IGF
  • · Improves HDL
  • · TOTALLY Legal
  • · NO injections

Now that we have your vitals and the twig and berries covered we've included 2 bottles of Ancient Strength. This amazing Creatine complex that is going to increase your IGF levels along with protein synthesis and nitrogen retention to pack on EVEN MORE MASS. Read more about how this works here: Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now! Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

Last, but certainly not least is GEAR!.. an advanced protein delivery system and nutrition octane booster!
Not only does GEAR provide you with valuable, high quality aminos, serum proteins, and fractionated whey; it also provides you with the bioactive enzymes your body needs to convert that protein into muscle.
A single gram of protein becomes more like TEN grams of super bioavailable protein! Providing your body with the much needed high quality proteins your muscles will be begging for on cycle.

Each stack is a 1 month supply, dosed the following way.
N2Guard -- 7 Caps daily
HCGenerate - 3 caps in the morning, 2 caps in the evening
Ancient Strength -- 1 Serving Pre-workout, 1 serving Post-Workout
Gear - 4 caps, 3 times a day. Either with lower protein meals, or between meals.

Last edited:

In to see what creative minds we have here on EF :)

Wow great idea! Also in as well to see what you guys come up with!

Ultimate Bridging Stack
So you have just finished a cycle and a good PCT has help you recover and played its part in keeping that hard earned muscle.

WTF do I now ? Cross my fingers and hope for the best ??? FUCK THAT !
Its time to jump on the Ultimate Bridging Stack from NTBM…

This is the “ must have stack “ for folks who want to maximise their potential to maintain gains between cycles.

So whats in it ?

BRIDGE- Maintain gains with zero suppression .

• It is the ONLY supplement of its kind! It is designed specifically for advanced athletes.
• It restores focus and stamina!
• It helps maintain proper hormonal balance – a must, after disrupting the HPTA and waiting for it to recover.
• increases blood volume. That is exactly what androgens do that produce those massive pumps!

GEAR – The daddy of all protein supplements.

• Gear is an advanced protein delivery system and nutrition octane booster!
• A single gram of protein becomes more like TEN grams of super boiavalable protein!
• This is the closest thing to actual “injectable aminos”, which is what the pros have been using for years, BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST!
• Blood serum proteins have a Digestibility above 90% and a protein efficiency ratio (PER) of 2.8! . THE HIGHEST SCORE EVER!
• When we talk about Gear, we’re talking about making everything you eat into a high quality, easily digestible, source of protein!

UNLEASHED – Because free “ T “ matters !

• UNLEASHED works like no other supplement on the market by increasing testosterone without suppression.
• It makes the most of your own available testosterone by lowering SHBG.
• UNLEASHED is 100% NON SUPPRESSIVE! It’s non hormonal and will not convert to estrogen.
• Even if you’re a natural athlete, UNLEASHED can increase your strength, focus and libido comparable to that of a light steroid cycle.

One stack will last 12 weeks ! And here’s whats in the box…

3 x Bottles of BRIDGE.
2 x Bottles of GEAR.
3 X Bottles of UNLEASHED.

Dosing Protocol
BRIDGE ----------------- GEAR ---------------------- UNLEASHED

Week 1 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps before breakfast 3 caps before bed.
Week 2 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 3 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 4 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 5 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 6 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 7 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 8 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 9 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 10 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 11 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
Week 12 3 caps Daily. 4 caps pre and post workout. 3 caps Daily.
BACK ON CYCLE!!!:evil:

Pre Cycle stack

So you wanna go on cycle, and you have it all planned out. Ready to inject, but then you think, wouldn't it be better to be fully prepared before you are on cycle?

There is nothing like being on, the gains, the pumps, the sex, is all great. But what if you can have ALL that before that first injection...and still have your HPTA functioning at its fullest and be primed and ready to be on cycle!

What i am saying is that you can get gains before our cycle even starts...sort of like a pre-cycle. Basically if you eat enough and guarantee yourself 20lbs on a cycle, why not gain 5 lbs naturally, and then STILL gain your 20lbs on cycle? So you end up gaining 25lbs!

This is especially nice because the gains you get before the cycle are going to be PERMANENT. The 5lbs you put on is simply building your foundation even better for your cycle!

Here is what we have for your PRE-CYCLE STACK

2 - Ancient Strength
1 - HCGenerate
1 - N2KTS
1 - Triple Stack Protein
1 - Need2Sleep

First off, we have Ancient Strength. creatine is one of the best supplements on the market. It increases recovery, puts on weight, and increases strength. You just cant eat enough red meat to get enough creatine, so why not supplement it before your cycle to increase gains!

Next there is HCGenerate. Honestly this can be used anytime, 365 days a year. It is beneficial in PCT as well as on cycle. But how about before a cycle? Why not get your test up and get the most gains you can naturally before you start your cycle? HCGenerate has enough reviews by now for you to know it is legit. most companies offer test boosters that do nothing. With HCGenerate, be careful not to go to jail because that HS cheerleader's ass looks amazing .... :)

Up next we have N2KTS. You just simply cannot have a good workout without being focused and ready. With N2KTS, you have to start off with 1 scoop. This stuff is powerful. not only do you get energy and pumps, but the focus is the most important and best part of this product. For example, on a 5x5 program, you squat, bench and row the same day. usually people will go in there and squat, then bench, then row. Well when i took N2KTS I had INCREDIBLE focus. I told myself this was going to be an awesome workout, so after my first set of squat, I set up the weight and did my first set of bench, then set up the weight for my first set of rows. I did this for every set an I was out in 30 minutes. I was so focused on my goal and there was no BS chit chat like most gym guys are doing these days. If you want incredible focus and energy, you need N2KTS.

Now we have triple stack protein. Why Triple Stack Protein? Well because you simply cannot grow without food. With todays lifestyle, people barely have time to get up, make 6 meals a day, workout, work, etc, and go to sleep and do it all over again. Everyday. With Triple Stack Protein, you can make 24 bars with 48g OF PROTEIN in each bar! This is a perfect meal replacement and for it to work you need to eat one bar on workout days, whenever you prefer. In fact, to get more protein, if you drink milk you can drink 2 cups milk with 1/2 protein bar and still get 44g of protein. That is the perfect amount of protein at one time so this is a win win situation! When you eat half a bar and 2 cups milk, you also have 48 servings! Save yourself some time, make the bars, and enjoy the great taste and the low price!

Finally, we are left with Need2Sleep. Sleep is often the most overlooked part of working out and getting bigger. It does you NO good to work out, destroy yr muscle fibers and fry your CNS, and then get no sleep. You wont progress! With Need2Sleep, you can guarantee a good nights sleep. Even more important is the quality of sleep you get, not the amount. Ive slept for 12 hours numerous times, and woken up still tired! that shouldn't happen! With Need2Sleep, you will get your optimum amount of sleep, and will also wake up feeling 100% recharged and ready to destroy the gym once again. I dont know about all of you, but sleep is about 1/3 of your LIFE, so why not make the best of it?

How to use:
Ancient Strength - 3 caps daily / week 1-8***
HCGenerate - 5 caps daily / week 3-6
N2KTS - 1-3 scoops pre w/o / As long as needed
Triple stack protein bars - 1/2 bar w/ milk or 1 bar without milk - ALL workout days
Need2Sleep - 2 caps before bed week 1-8***

***Start your AAS cycle in week 7, so the creatin and need2sleep ovrlap the cycle. This way when you come off the creatine your weight will not go down because of the water, because your AAS should be holding enough or even gaining muscle by then.

Pre-Cycle Stack. Best stack to add to your foundation before a cycle. Make the most of your cycle, before it even happens.

Ill even make a rap video about this stack hahahaha

Top Bottom