Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needsize 5 days out

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Took a few pics to check my condition...lighting sucks and washed everything out...I actually have a tan but you would never know from these pics.... Just have to drop water, as you can see there is tons left in my back

I always thought from your av you were black :p

Nice man! Looking peeled...you can see the seperation in the hams and quads. Good work man, very dry.

What are your competition stats?

Looking great!

Dry too.

Be careful pulling on the skin for those back shows since you are holding a little bit there.

Best of luck!!!

thanks guys
not sure about stats on stage, this morning was 209lbs at 5'8", and obviously a lot of water to drop so I am guessing high 190s, right at the top of the light heavies
future, good point bro, thats one thing I am behind on is posing practice, havent had time...now have 3 days to catch up...lol

Man but how can you even think of posing too? So much to do. Doing a show is a fulltime job. Maybe try to knuckle your rear lat spread. Sorta put your fist into your sides without grabbing and see? Not sure. That low back is your ONLY flaw. You look lean and dry. So dont panic. YOU ARE ON!!!

That ab/thigh is gonna kill people!

Top Bottom