Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needsize 5 days out

Man but how can you even think of posing too? So much to do. Doing a show is a fulltime job. Maybe try to knuckle your rear lat spread. Sorta put your fist into your sides without grabbing and see? Not sure. That low back is your ONLY flaw. You look lean and dry. So dont panic. YOU ARE ON!!!

That ab/thigh is gonna kill people!

thanks
the head judge is actually a buddy and has been working with me on posing and conditioning, so I am supposed to hook up with him a few more times before the show this weekened....I know he'll fix the posing if it kills me...lol
the lower back will dry out by sat, its always the last thing to go

Looking good, man. Glad to see you back around.

Beast! In that ab thigh pose you can see some of the striations on your quad. Damn man, I'm sure when you dry out for the show you will be in top notch shape. Please keep us updated. Goodluck! And thanks again for your previous thread where you shared some valuable information.

Lookin' sick bro. Nice work!

A little Ben Gay on the lower back with a sweat belt before cardio will suck that water out of the middle without deflating you.

your quads look 2 times the size compared to your quads in yuor avi, and those were big! WOW!
Know you'll kick some butt in a few day! Be sure to get contest pics please!!
Awesome job brothah!

Top Bottom