Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needles In New York City

68GT350

I just don't want to wait for needles to come in through the mail. I think they are legal in New York City. Any people from the metro area know a good place to get them? I need them ASAP!!!

Damn it...I really don't want to go through the mail. I have reliable sources...but it means I have to wait. It's bad enough my gear has to come through the mail. CVS definitely does not carry needles.

I live in NY and you can defnitely get needles at CVS. I bought em there today and have bought needles from Genovese too. Syringes are legal in NY. You can get em anywhere. You can only buy 10 at a time and its 2.99.

CVS in FL has them for about 25 cents each. I usually throw down 10 bucks so I have about 40. Just call some pharmacies in the yellow pages and ask if they are legal to buy in NY. Then call another and ask if they have the size u want in stock.

i live in north jersey and i got needles at drug fair only ten thoughbut if u go 2 a couple stores u should be alrite

yeah you can go to any pharmacy in nyc during the day and just pick up syringes. go to any duane reade they have alot of those there.

Top Bottom