Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needles In New York City

how do you ask for pins in duane read at the pharmacy cause i knwo there no on the shelf i heard that a recent law passed will allow you only 10 at a time though

i havent seen any needles on display in CVS lol thats just me....anyone know if u can find them in duane reade?

You have to go to the Pharmacist and ask for them. Some will not sell them. Best bet is to head towards the darker side of town.

OJohnO said:
I live in NY and you can defnitely get needles at CVS. I bought em there today and have bought needles from Genovese too. Syringes are legal in NY. You can get em anywhere. You can only buy 10 at a time and its 2.99.

If you have more then 10 is that illegal?
and pharmtools.com said you need a prescription if its for human use

I know they are legal in Connecticut. I used to live on the East Coast and got them there OTC.
Also I have purchased from both sources the board is recommending with sucess.

Good Luck.

God Bless.

take a ride up to canada. u can buy them by the box full 100+ needles at a time no questions asked u dont need no medical notes. its great, me and my friends somtimes go together and grab 3 boxes thats over 300 needles. and the pharmisist doesnt ask a question.

In NYC you can go to the Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center. They have a needle exchange program and will give you pins for free. They will exchange all of you old pins needles for new ones plus give you an additional 10. I have not paid for pins in over a year. The only problem is limited hours.

Top Bottom