Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needles--Boxed discreetly

lazer84

Anyone know where to buy syringes/needles where you know for sure they will box them discreetly. I don't always get the mail & I would be screwed if you could tell the package contained needles.

Thanks

lazer84 said:
Anyone know where to buy syringes/needles where you know for sure they will box them discreetly. I don't always get the mail & I would be screwed if you could tell the package contained needles.

Thanks

I've bought from a few diff places and they all did. Check the board sponsors. You'd be safe going through one of them.

Why not go to your local farm supply outlet and buy all the pins you want ?

I have a UFA ( united farmers association ) about 2 blocks from me ... pins are like .29 cents each and bodys .49 cents each or even less of you buy a package of 100 or even 1000 .... they are all sealed and sterile

20 miles away is a vet pharmacy outlet where you can get them even cheaper then that !!! Not to mention what else you can pick up at the same time ... moo moo hint hint

Do they have those farm suppyly outlets near the big cities in the Midwest?

boxerjake said:
Why not go to your local farm supply outlet and buy all the pins you want ?

I have a UFA ( united farmers association ) about 2 blocks from me ... pins are like .29 cents each and bodys .49 cents each or even less of you buy a package of 100 or even 1000 .... they are all sealed and sterile

20 miles away is a vet pharmacy outlet where you can get them even cheaper then that !!! Not to mention what else you can pick up at the same time ... moo moo hint hint

Top Bottom