Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100percentjuice

just wondering where i can get some 23 gauge 1" and 1.5" needles online. a reliable and safe source of course and also if there are any common stores that i can get them at. thanks

Tnb medical supplies!

They are a board sponser and GTG!!!

Check the stickies for the monthly special and a discount code :)

just wondering where i can get some 23 gauge 1" and 1.5" needles online. a reliable and safe source of course and also if there are any common stores that i can get them at. thanks

Try a board sponsor a run a google.
I use sterilesyringes.com for my supplies.

I get most all of mine on eBay. Perfectly legal to sell there, and it's up to the buyer to know what the state and local laws are. I've bought tons of them on eBay, even though I have legit prescriptions for myself. Tons of medical offices and labs go out of business and the inventory gets put on eBay.

It depends on what state you're in, but in most places, you can buy them over the counter for "veterinary use". Same needles/syringes; just telling the pharmacist that they're for a dog/cat/horse, etc. Most stores in California which sell horse supplies, carry & sell syringes & needles. It would be better to have someone who owns a horse, go buy them for you, as some of the clerks are "onto" the other uses of them, and if a pumped dude shows up to buy them and doesn't look like a rancher, they might give you a hassle and think you're on Roids or something ridiculous like that ;) .

Charles

Whatever happened to going to the pharmacy and saying i want 40 needles, they never question me and they even give me a storage and disposal unit, 25 cents a piece. Mind you i dont look like a junkie in the least, not many junkies are 200 pounds and muscular

cheers

Walgreens! 10 cents each...

Top Bottom