Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle size

Lucredyy

[FONT=&quot]Hey all, Been injecting about two months now. Test E and Deca, twice per week. I notice that 24 hours later, especially if I inject my quads rather then glutes, it feels like I got hit hard in that spot and bruised the muscle. I do warm the oil first and for the quads use a 25Gx1" needle. Muscle bruise feeling lasts for several days. Pain is much less when I do the glutes using a 23Gx1.5" needle. Is this typical?[/FONT]

I am not really sure what's the problem here.
I think the needle size is fine.

Maybe try injecting a bit slower and make sure you don't move the needle while administering.

try rotating sites... the needle size is correct but there is very little room for error in the quads.. ventrogluteal is the easiest spot

[FONT=&quot]Hey all, Been injecting about two months now. Test E and Deca, twice per week. I notice that 24 hours later, especially if I inject my quads rather then glutes, it feels like I got hit hard in that spot and bruised the muscle. I do warm the oil first and for the quads use a 25Gx1" needle. Muscle bruise feeling lasts for several days. Pain is much less when I do the glutes using a 23Gx1.5" needle. Is this typical?[/FONT]
You may have built up scar tissue and that's why it hurts. Is it harder to inject the oil in that area? You may have to lay off of that spot a while

Top Bottom