Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle issue - which size, spot to inject?

JaylovesDbol

Today I got the wrong packages of needles shipped. I normally inject my glutes with Nipro 24g 1/1.5" but now I only got 22g 1" and 25g 0.5" needles available.
My next shot is due tomorrow and the pharmacies here don't have anything that is 1.5" long. Only 18g but I don't want a hole in my glutes.

What are the best options? Save to inject with 22g 1" in my glutes or should I try another injection site like my biceps with the short 25g? I am afraid the 0.5" needle is to short to reach my muscle and ends up somewhere else but I am probably overthinking it.
So what's the way to go gents?

you can inject either once or twice. won't kill ya

i wouldn't inject a large amount of gear with a 1/2 inch though, you will definately get a lump from that

how does a place fuck up an order as important as needles anyway? what if you were a diabetic and you needed those needles and they sent you a wrong size? you should contact them and demand they fix the issue, also the person who fucked up I would fire them on the spot.

Thanks Steve.
Would you recommend to inject 0,5ml into the shoulder with the short 25g needle or 1ml with the longer 22g in the glutes?

Thanks Steve!
I couldn't wait and ramped the 22g in my glute.
Bit of slight tingling feeling on the injecting site and my leg but all good 5-10 minutes later.

If your body fat is fairly decent, where you don’t have a bunch of fat covering your delts, you could easily pin there with the .5”, not ideal, but easily doable! BTW, I pin with 22g in the glutes every week.

Top Bottom