Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle break ever?

DanCast

[FONT=&quot]Okay so I was laying in bed with my gf and we were talking about my next injection Thursday, she's a nurse...I told her I basically just shove it all the way in to the plastic and she kinda freaked out and told me the needle could break off then need surgery to get it out. She claims its happen to her on patients so she only goes 3/4 into the muscle so she can pull it out if ut breaks. Has this ever happened to you guys?[/FONT]

Never had anything like that happen, and I don't worry about it with the gauge needles used for oil based injections. If you ever get bored, try snapping one off. It takes a fair amount of effort. Smaller gauge needles for water based injections are much easier to break though.

i respect your gf is a nurse, i've dated them too.. but just cause someone is a nurse doesn't mean they are someone you seek advice from when it comes to nutrition or steroid use.

in fact people who work in the medical profession are the LAST people you should listen to. it is a fact they are the least healthy professionals

Top Bottom