Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needing some info on gear

Trey8739

Just seeing if someone can give me info on how to run some gear like test propionate or cypionate with decca or sust. Im 38 yrs old at 140lbs im I eat:chomp: about 6 times a day. Again this will be my 1st rodeo w gear just don't know what the amount i should go with for a 1st timer and which is the best stack. Im really just trying to pack on some muscle and cut. any help will do cheers and thanks !

Ive done few cycles and am 25 203lbs and going up i would recomend doing both deca and test monday at 1ml and Wednesday at 1 ml for 2 weeks then go up to 0.5ml make sure you have milk thistle and post cycle therapy ready for when you finish your cycle take vitamins too and omega3 hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fuk that lol start jabbing u 38 ur body wont produce alot of testesterone so u need to boost it up

Fuk that lol start jabbing u 38 ur body wont produce alot of testesterone so u need to boost it up

and then when he comes off gear he will lose everything. you have to build a proper base before using steroids. that is why most guys who use steroids look like they don't even lift. they spin their wheels for years and go nowhere

you have to learn to lift and eat before you can use steroids

telling him to use steroids at 140 pounds is bad advice.

Just seeing if someone can give me info on how to run some gear like test propionate or cypionate with decca or sust. Im 38 yrs old at 140lbs im I eat:chomp: about 6 times a day. Again this will be my 1st rodeo w gear just don't know what the amount i should go with for a 1st timer and which is the best stack. Im really just trying to pack on some muscle and cut. any help will do cheers and thanks !

Make sure you get some HCG and nolva handy

You can start
with 300 mg deca 500 mg T Cyp
or just 600 mg/week Tcyp
for 10 weeks

HCG for the last 4 to 6 weeks
nolva if puffy nipples develop (10 mg ED is ok)
and 20 mg for 4 weeks as pct

I personally would wait until you have built a better base naturally before starting a steroid cycle but if you want to run a test and deca cycle, I'll explain how to do it safely.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone e, cyp or sust 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

at 140 pounds you still have so much to gain naturally. are you new to training? there is no way your diet is anywhere close to where it needs to be

Im pretty sure with such bodyweight his 6 meals are pretty much nothing more like an apple, or cereal per meal.

This sounds ridiculous. How can you eat 6 times a day and weigh 140lbs.

Either you are lying or just not eating right. And thats the first thing you need to fix up before considering any type of cycling.

I would definitely focus on diet first. You could easily gain 20lbs+ with a proper diet and training naturally. Don't rush it, just get consistent and work hard.

Top Bottom