Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needing dosage advice HELP!

jms4367

Hey everyone I am just needing some advice. I recently (6 weeks ago) started a cycle. Once a week I inject 1ml of trenbolone along with 1ml of testosterone and also 3 times a week I do hgh. I feel really stupid I don't even know if this is considered a really low dose or it's high. The syringe I use in in milliliters so I'm not even sure how that translates to milligrams. A friend of mine is a doctor and he is the one who put me on it. I'm trusting his judgment but would really like someone else's opinion. It's been hard to research online so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I am 34 years old. 145 pounds, 5'8" I've been pretty small and skinny my entire life.

You must not be good at math.

Look on the vial it will be labeled with the concentration per volume ie mg/ml..

So if your test bottle says 250mg/ml that means each ml in the syringe will have 250 mg of test!!!!

You should not be taking tren right now if you do not even know how to dose properly.

Some questions for you.

1) Are you taking something for prolactin ie caber or prami
2) Please tell me you have a PCT lined up or on HRT
3) What are you taking for Estrogen Control
4) How many cycles have you ran in the past
5) Are you taking any necessary support supps ( Tren is very harsh on the internals)
6) Are you taking Tren ace or Tren e
7) What are the dosages labeled on the vials you have
8) Did you get blood work done before cycle
9) Why are you running a cycle allready without having done the proper research

You need a syringe that reads cc's Much easier to dose

We also need ust what Texas Monster suggested

1) Are you taking something for prolactin ie caber or prami
2) Please tell me you have a PCT lined up or on HRT
3) What are you taking for Estrogen Control
4) How many cycles have you ran in the past
5) Are you taking any necessary support supps ( trenbolone is very harsh on the internals)
6) Are you taking trenbolone ace or trenbolone e
7) What are the dosages labeled on the vials you have
8) Did you get blood work done before cycle
9) Why are you running a cycle allready without having done the proper research (I guess it's under Doctors Supervision, some Docs don't know diddly Squat)

Top Bottom