Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needed: ADVICE 4 STRONG BUILDING & CUTTING CYCLE

Tank67

Outside of a cutting/fat loss cycle I recently did, it's been about 3 years since I did my last true cycle; So much is out there and I don't make a move without coming here first; Here's what I need some help on.

Please reccomend a strong to extreme cycle for increasing size while also cutting a little. I need schedule/dosage advice as well.

Should I do a Winny/DBol/Test combo., etc? This is a raw newbie type of question but one I need soon. I've got some weight to take off still but to be honest, I need some physical/visual results coming on somewhat soon.

As always, Karma's on me, and I appreciate everybody on here who gives educated, trusted advice; Especially the long-timers!

Peace!
T67

Please, do not ty to cut upp "a little" and at the same time add muscle. It's possiblöe yes, but nothing I would recommend reaching for. The reason is simple, adding a good portion of mass req. LOTS of food. It's better to bulk up and then start cutting instead of doing this at the same time.

Use the KISS principle, Keep It Simple Stupid. Test, dbol and maybe some EQ. That's pretty simple to me and it works great.

500mg test, 400mg EQ and 20mg dbol works awsome as a 3-4:th cycle, all 8-12weeks.

Use the diet as your tool for your goals. Add cardio 20 minuter post workout and eat clean but BIG. Keep protein high

Thanks Mrrttb- Would you add anything else into that to make the results stronger or more rapid? Not sure what you mean by it working well as a 3rd-4th cycle though. Any schedule info you can give as well?

MrRTTB said:
Please, do not ty to cut upp "a little" and at the same time add muscle. It's possiblöe yes, but nothing I would recommend reaching for. The reason is simple, adding a good portion of mass req. LOTS of food. It's better to bulk up and then start cutting instead of doing this at the same time.

Use the KISS principle, Keep It Simple Stupid. Test, dbol and maybe some EQ. That's pretty simple to me and it works great.

500mg test, 400mg EQ and 20mg dbol works awsome as a 3-4:th cycle, all 8-12weeks.

Use the diet as your tool for your goals. Add cardio 20 minuter post workout and eat clean but BIG. Keep protein high
This is the best advice you will get! He's dead-on balls-accurate!

If you want to tighten things up a bit....add some Proviron at 50mg ED. You will also notice some GREAT sexual sides.

Good luck!

Top Bottom