Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need your oppinions on two labs. Syrus labs and AmericanLabs

MassDestruction

I hear that they are legit and have been refered by a few "vets" here. But i would like to know if they are realy painless. They say they are made in "lab conditions". Im not going to put anything into my body untill i know someone else has used these two labs. The Syrus is said to be Canada and American lab is -USA.

Thanks for your help,
MD-

MassDestruction said:
I hear that they are legit and have been refered by a few "vets" here. But i would like to know if they are realy painless. They say they are made in "lab conditions". Im not going to put anything into my body untill i know someone else has used these two labs. The Syrus is said to be Canada and American lab is -USA.

Thanks for your help,
MD-
I can't vouch for Syrus, but I have always HEARD good things about them.... AmeriLab is always good in my book.....

Just depends if you want to go Domestic or International I guess.... Both are legit from what I 'hear' :)

AmeriLabs is definately good. Painless prop :) Their dbol definately kicks ass also. My next run will be with all AmeriLab products. :chomp:

Top Bottom