Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to use steroids for energy

borine

Some of you have no clue what I got through. I have a demanding life. a fulltime career, wife, kids, mortgage, car payments, etc. some days I just want to walk out the door cause of the stress. I am lucky to sleep even 5 hours a night. I don't want to go on TRT at all, but I do want to use steroids to help me with energy to get me through my days, i feel like only superman could do all that and I need something that will turn me into him. will they help me ?

why did you put yourself in that situation? because society says so? fuck all that man. at this point you got yourself in the mess so you gotta eat it, don't abandon your family, that is the worst thing you can do. man up and atleast raise your kids until they are in college, then you can peace out.

steroids will not fix this

stop it... you act like you are doing something out of the ordinary... i barely sleep a fraction of that... i have a wife and step kids... i own a gym.. im part owner in two other businesses.. .i take care of my mom as well... i run 10 fucking miles a day... i run all over the city etc... so dont give me that bull shit that you need steroids to help with that.. you need some fucking balls is what you need...

Dylan and the OP both CHOSE to take on these pressures. Steroids wont fix that. Either simplify your life or accept the choices you made. Do not whine and bitch about what you made the decision to do.

"My wife is very demanding" - famous quote

a marriage does not end on your wedding day, it just starts. marriage takes a lot of work. I would know I've been married 4 times. "you been divorced 4 times?". no no no married 4 times, divorced 3 and the 4th time will stick god willing.

This is just typical of life today. Tons of stress and being super busy. I am in the same boat as the OP. Steroids will not be the fix for your lack of energy. I found the best thing for me is leaning to prioritize better and stress reduction.

Dylan and the OP both CHOSE to take on these pressures. Steroids wont fix that. Either simplify your life or accept the choices you made. Do not whine and bitch about what you made the decision to do.
Happens all the time. Dads leave their families. How interesting this gets posted on Father’s Day.

Some of you have no clue what I got through. I have a demanding life. a fulltime career, wife, kids, mortgage, car payments, etc. some days I just want to walk out the door cause of the stress. I am lucky to sleep even 5 hours a night. I don't want to go on TRT at all, but I do want to use steroids to help me with energy to get me through my days, i feel like only superman could do all that and I need something that will turn me into him. will they help me ?

Sounds like you need to man up bite the bullet and play the hand you got delt, life isn't supposed to be easy it wouldn't be worth accomplishing anything if it was.

Dude we all have the same things going on, I just got engaged in February, she has two kids age 9 and 13 neither dad gives a fuck about them, I am the man who stepped up for her and her kids because I made the decision that if I love her I love them and I am starting a life with all them and I have to guide them and help them as much as I can and help my girl.

I am in the middle of a move and I drive 50 Miles a day to go see her and 50 miles back to get to work 6 days a week, again indo it because I want to, I step up like a real man should,

I help run my families small business among finding time to work out 2 hours a day 7 days a week meal prep etc.

Gear wont fix shit for you, probably just make things worse , you are going about this backwards. Just man up

You just defined what most of us deal with daily. It's called being an adult. Steroids womt fix that. It's a mindset. If you're not happy then change what you're unhappy about. Lifes too short. I love my life but I made it a life to love

Top Bottom