Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need u guys opinion

elnitroso35

I started my second cycle and after doing my own research I decline use Decatur so I am going with Test E and Sustanon 300 I am planing to do 14 to 18 weeks.

Week 1 and 2. 1 1/2cc Test E
Then the rest of the cycle 1 1/2cc test E every 5 days and 1cc Sustanon 300 every 3 days, also I'll be using liquidex AI the whole cycle.......any suggestions I appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

I started my second cycle and after doing my own research I decline use Decatur so I am going with Test E and Sustanon 300 I am planing to do 14 to 18 weeks.

Week 1 and 2. 1 1/2cc Test E
Then the rest of the cycle 1 1/2cc test E every 5 days and 1cc Sustanon 300 every 3 days, also I'll be using liquidex AI the whole cycle.......any suggestions I appreciated

Ya stop wasting your time using two different tests. That's pointless as one will suffice.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Sustanon have different test and short plus long life ???? Those that make it the same as test e or different......The reason I ask is because I know few guys are doing the same cycle and I am a witness of there big change on body ......I was gonna do deca but they told me stay away from it and instead used sustanon.....so now that a confusions there is a lot of people with different opinions.

Well to be honest with you, anyone who uses anabolics, that eats and trains to at least a degree will make gains. So to say you are a witness to it doesnt make it anything spectacular. There are right and wrong ways to do everything. The sustanon is a blend of test, with some releasing soon, some releasing at a medium rate, and some releasing at a longer rate. I am not a fan of sustanon and I believe you should stick to test E @ 500mgs a week split monday and thursday. This is a good gains to sides ratio, and it simplifies things for you, because no offense but I really dont think you have too much knowledge on what you are doing, unless its the language barrier. In any case good luck.

Sustanon have different test and short plus long life ???? Those that make it the same as test e or different......The reason I ask is because I know few guys are doing the same cycle and I am a witness of there big change on body ......I was gonna do deca but they told me stay away from it and instead used sustanon.....so now that a confusions there is a lot of people with different opinions.

The ester only affects how fast it's released. Test is test period. So taking 2 different versions in like taking 1 big dose of test not two different drugs. Your friends obviously don't know shit because decca is a classic that has been used for decades. If it wasn't any good it wouldn't have stood the test of time. Most who have bad experiences with it just don't know what the fuck they are doing or don't react well to it.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the advice ...probably I don't know a lot now and I ask some question so I can make my decision base on people opinion............I did my first cycle before test e and tren I was 125lbs and in 4 months I went up 35 pounds eating clean food.......and after my cycle was completed I didn't even did any PCT and everything was all good never had any problem, I mean I am not trying to show off or anything I just like to know people's opinion and keep learning

I understand what u mean about the decca but I read a lot about decca and a lot of people say the same thing about decca even in this forum people talk about decca that is not to good is like to many version of decca been good or bad

You did test and tren @ 125lbs bodyweight? Then no pct? Dude just stop. Eat 5 meals a day with 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight to start. Focus on compound movements. Buy some creatine, glutamine and taurine. Pre workouts and whey protein powder. This is where your money should go and what you should do. You want to hear my opinion so bad so here it is, you dont belong using AAS.

OK let just give u a little info about my background I am 35 years old I been working out since I was 16 clean never juice before I spend a lot of money and different supplements and trust me they are all bullshit and waisted of money if I knew about juice back then I would started long time ago about using roids but never did because I don't like syringes but my friend told me is not that bad......so I went for it, my metabolism is so fast that I burn calories even sitting in a chair my max weight tops was 138lbs even eating and drinking all the protein and mass gainer so I got tired of spending money on this supplements that claim to make u bigger, then I decide on jump in juice and since that I put about 30 pounds in 4 months on my first cycle like I mentioned before, I probably don't know a lot about all this side of the roids but I sure I know about supplements and working out, the reason I joined this site is to learn from it and also to figure it out why so many people think is bad to juice when people don't weight to much.....we all know that all this bodybuilders don't depends on supplements that's just there side job to make people believe that u can get bigger using those but the reality is that the roids and hard work plus the eating is the key.........no disrespect

No offense taken. This is an educational forum and I can appreciate that you are here to learn, I just dont believe you have made the necessary steps before you started using. I could go on and on but I dont even feel the need. If you are going to do a cycle, id recommend 500mgs test e a week followed by pct. I wish you the best on your cycle man. Keep researching and asking questions, it will help.

Top Bottom